Merlin's Anime Pin Kickstarter!! LIVE AND FULLY FUNDED!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
594   0   0
Hey gang! :D

I'm so VERY excited to pop back here again with my shameless plug for my new anime pin shop: The Onigiri Stand! I'm making pins of riceballs (onigir) dressed as anime characters and--I gotta say--they're super cute!! I've finally gotten enough traction and designs ready to host my FIRST EVER KICKSTARTER!!!

BSoUOvv.png

You can click on THIS LINK to go to the campaign and pledge! You can get a pin for as little as $10 as I've still got some Early Birds left! Or you can just drop a buck in the Tip Jar! Doing so also gets you access to the stickers, if that's more your jam. ;)

I've already had my first pin made and I'm soooo happy with it!
Pu9CIag.jpg

This is Armstrong from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. He makes an adorable onigiri and has become the defacto mascot for my shop. :)

I've got tons of other designs coming too! Take a look!
7P1E72W.png

And not just pins! I've got stickers and lanyards too!!!!
wci46Dl.png

GF5ghrF.png

My Disney Pin Trading love wouldn't allow me to not have a lanyard! Hahah!

The main goal for the campaign is $400, which unlocks Tanjiro from Demon Slayer as the first pin. Each pin is $12, so you can check out the pledge tiers here:
NYAEupF.png

*Stickers got upped to $10 due to printing costs ^^;

But if you don't want anime pins, that's totally fine! You can always toss a buck in the "Tip Jar" which gets you access to the stickers of all the designs, even ones that don't get unlocked!

And! AND! If you follow my Instagram account (@theonigiristand), you can help us unlock the Followers Stretch Goals, which get released once we hit a certain number of followers over there. It would mean the world if you hopped over and gave me a follow (even if you instantly mute me, hahah!)
p9E8bE4.png

The first one, Tohru, is already unlocked! And I'm dying to unlock InuYasha next, hahah!

Again, if nothing else, I hope you enjoy chuckling at these weird little designs. XD But it would mean so so so much if you signed up for the Kickstarter pre-launch page. That doesn't cost you anything but two seconds and a button click. <3 And I would be eternally grateful for any sort of purchase or donation made once the campaign goes live. These guys have been a dream of mine for over 10 years, and I'm SO happy to finally be on the cusp of turning them into pins. :D

Thanks again for reading my shpeal. XD

Last edited:

dznycrzyfmly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Omg Pikachu and Totoro are ADORABLE! Very cute pins - good luck with your project and I hope you have a lot of success. I know a few folks whom I will send your way.

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
594   0   0
Whooooo!!!! The campaign is live now! And we are already funded and blown past two stretch goals!!!

Please check out the campaign and, if you're feeling froggy, grab a pledge for a pin! :D Shares are also suuuuuuper appreciated if you have some anime friends! <3

Thanks again! :D

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
594   0   0
Whooooo!!!! The campaign is live now! And we are already funded and blown past two stretch goals!!!

Please check out the campaign and, if you're feeling froggy, grab a pledge for a pin! :D Shares are also suuuuuuper appreciated if you have some anime friends! <3

Thanks again! :D
@TheMickeyMouseRules @AvatarAng1 , tagging you guys from interest in the original thread. :)

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
594   0   0
We have blasted through two more stretch goals yesterday!!

e902dc5abcb69bef48676b39331f0cab.jpg

a1ddec3f0c4a6b07ea15f7b7507aab3f.jpg

And we are on the cusp of unlocking the next one!

ad4bba9b77b105f1adbd27c3d2d845e7.jpg

Very exciting!!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk