• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Merlin's "Please Take These" DVD and Game "Sale"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Merlin's "Please Take These" DVD and Game "Sale"

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang! So I'm embarking on a new quest which involves getting a lot of DVD, so I need to make room on my shelf. XD

Any of these listed in the first picture are "free", I only ask that you pay for shipping. Shipping 1-4 discs is $4, 5-8 is $7, 9+ we can discuss shipping options.

da8b8c4051b7bdb36a9713c6f3003fd4.jpg

The two Star Wars cases show some wear, and the discs aren't as pristine as the others. But they still play just fine.

I am happy to take pictures of the actual discs, inserts, etc if you'd like.

If you have a pickup order from me, I can add that to your pickup for $1 a disc and it will ship with them.

I'm also accepting trades for Lanyard level pins for the Hidden Mickey pickups, but that would need to be decided case by case, depending on how many discs are invoiced.

If you've got any questions, just ask. :) these will only stick around for about a week and then they're off to goodwill! Thanks!

~Merlin

Last edited:
If you're clearing house, I'll gladly take up your offer for the freebies. As I have an existing order, you can send it then. Can you pm your paypal again?

If you're clearing house, I'll gladly take up your offer for the freebies. As I have an existing order, you can send it then. Can you pm your paypal again?
So you want all 8 discs in the first picture? The Harry Potter have been claimed. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Well, since this went well enough, I'll add these too. The two Star Wars cases show some wear, and the discs aren't as pristine as the others. But they still play just fine. :)
75aec4702cceda83fb834b7b8c2ab5d7.jpg

I'm afraid all that's left is Star Wars and the King Arthur movie.

That was... Startling. XD

I highly doubt anyone is going to jump on these three films, so I'm going to go ahead and close this. XD Thanks guys for helping me clean up the case! I'm about to post some Disney DVDs in just a second, so keep that head on a swivel! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back