• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Minnie Pin Real or Scrapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnie Pin Real or Scrapper?

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Trying to decide if this is the real Minnie Mummy pin or not and it's just a scapper? I don't know what Disney Auction pin backs are supposed to look like from 2003. Apologies for the blurry/glare picture quality.

G2A5tvr.jpg
m3PQP1a.jpg

The only concern I have about its authenticity is that the Pinpics description says “chilling black-metal collector’s pin”. It makes me think it shouldn’t be gold, but I can’t say for sure...

I can check later. I have the whole set in original packaging. I'm always cautious with these as I have seen most, if not all of the 2001 DA Halloween LE 100 counterfeits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back