• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN GEAR Missing Mickey Pin Backs

PIN GEAR Missing Mickey Pin Backs

Sithathoriunet

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm looking for some help on where to buy replacement Mickey pin backs other than in the parks. I didn't have any luck on shopdisney . com this afternoon.
I must have misplaced or flat out lost a zip lock baggie full of pin backs sometime after moving my collection to a cork board a few months ago.
I've been shifting my Hidden Mickey series to a pin book today, and find myself down to about a dozen pin backs. Problem being, there's A LOT more pins than that on the board. :'(
Any pin back shopping tips would be most welcome.

I have a TON of extra ones from the projects I've done. I'll include a bunch in our trade.

This is just one of the conatiners full that I have. I've been wondering what I'd do with them all.
4b3bb0fdf56cee9baf12f0bb4dd81c22.jpg

Edit, these are actually all from the real pins on my corkboards, so these are real.

I have a TON of extra ones from the projects I've done. I'll include a bunch in our trade.

This is just one of the conatiners full that I have. I've been wondering what I'd do with them all.
4b3bb0fdf56cee9baf12f0bb4dd81c22.jpg

Edit, these are actually all from the real pins on my corkboards, so these are real.
Thank you so much! That is incredibly generous of you. <3

Back