• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MOG D23 Birds

MOG D23 Birds

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
I’m trying to decide how I feel about the bird pins they are releasing at D23. There are a few that match my collections that I’m pretty sure I’ll go for but debating on the others. If it was a smaller set I might go for them all but it’s an awfully big set.

So what do you think? Do you like the birds? Are you going to try to get any of them? If so, which? Share your thoughts!

I like them but there are none I need for my collections. (Klucky erasure is real, y'all.) I may grab a few select ones if I can find them down the road for good trades.

Reactions: Ajk
Surprisingly they have a ton of birds that would fit our collections but we will be not be able to attend. I have a feeling that Becky from Finding Dory will be worth a pretty penny!

If I had a spare kidney to sell I would be ISO the orange bird pin. Between that one and the figment profile I don’t think I have enough organs to harvest and survive :(

I like them but there are none I need for my collections. (Klucky erasure is real, y'all.) I may grab a few select ones if I can find them down the road for good trades.
Do you mean you'll pick them up to have as good traders? Or that you will grab them to have (even though not needed for collections) if you find them for a good trade? Either way, which are you eyeing?

Surprisingly they have a ton of birds that would fit our collections but we will be not be able to attend. I have a feeling that Becky from Finding Dory will be worth a pretty penny!
Becky! That's it! I could not think of the name for the life of me. LOL

Which ones are the ones you would need for your collections?

Becky! That's it! I could not think of the name for the life of me. LOL

Which ones are the ones you would need for your collections?
I think about 80-85% of them… We collect Pixar, Obscure characters, Mary Poppins, and Sword in the Stone.

If I had a spare kidney to sell I would be ISO the orange bird pin. Between that one and the figment profile I don’t think I have enough organs to harvest and survive :(
Figment definitely looks like the hottest profile. I'm wondering if OB will be the hottest bird. Definitely up there.

Do you mean you'll pick them up to have as good traders? Or that you will grab them to have (even though not needed for collections) if you find them for a good trade? Either way, which are you eyeing?
I meant if I can find someone with them where I can make a fair trade to get them. I'm not going to D23 so I won't be able to get them myself.

And Archimedes and Zazu. They're not needed since for Lion King I mainly focus on Timon and for Sword in the Stone I mainly focus on transformations. But I will get other pins for those movies if I really like the design. So not needed, but wouldn't mind having.

The Pelican, The Penguins and the geese would be wants for me. With the penguins and the Geese being my faves. I collect wheezy but i just don't care for this pin of him for some reason. I collect birds & mice :eeyore: soooo yeah i was probably better off not knowing these existed LOL. Fortunately I have no pin budget at the moment so i will try to not look into the light. Hee Hee

Back