• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MOG D23 Mice

MOG D23 Mice

pins4twin

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Seeing as we had a post about the birds, what about the mice? I would love to get the four Cinderella mice, but will have to wait until the frenzy dies down And the prices come down. If anybody gets them though, I am always looking to trade.

Since they bypassed the Church Mice for two rats and a kangaroo rat in a mouse series, I'm safe from Robin Hood in this series. However, I will be looking for said kangaroo rat. Luckily, I have only seen one other person in the last few weeks posting an ISO for Jake, so he should hopefully settle at a reasonable price/trade.

Dormouse for me.

Although I’m guessing lots of other AiW collectors are saying the same thing.

Last edited:
Sigh, if money and availability grew on trees i would get Gus Gus, the Sewing Mouse (I can't remember her name), Bernard, Timothy Mouse, Emielle (plus elliot, the geese, the pelican and penguins). But i prefer to try and figure out how to pay my rent increase LOL.

Back