• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mondo Pins

Mondo Pins

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How long does it usually take to get a pin from Mondo once it's been ordered? I paid for one a while ago and still haven't received it. It's my first time ordering from them.

a06cfeae91b6f284f4025617a1d00ba2.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can take awhile. I think Rescue Rangers took about a month. But it also depends on if they have the pins in-hand or if it was a preorder.

I ordered the Dumbo set in August and when I realized I hadn’t received a shipping update I sent an email and after that I had a shipping notice within a day, and the pins a few days later.

I ordered the Dumbo set in August and when I realized I hadn’t received a shipping update I sent an email and after that I had a shipping notice within a day, and the pins a few days later.
Interesting it hadn't sent. I ordered Oswald and received him very promptly after the due date-- I'll post a pic when I can.

Edit: Also yes, it's important to note most Mondo pins are preorders and thus take longer. Very few Disney pins stay in stock long enough to be in-hand orders. Oswald's preorder said September and I did indeed receive him mid-September.

Back