• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Monsters University Lot - Welcome to the Scare Games!!! Ends July 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Monsters University Lot - Welcome to the Scare Games!!! Ends July 15!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Attention all current and future Agents!

d78bf98e-de0c-486d-9e8f-406368fb3e4f_zps5f9bc9f0.jpg
04d35d87-9e45-4dd8-8493-c4228cd5c99c_zps91e5087e.jpg

The OWCA is proud to announce their sponsorship to MU’s Scare Games 2013!

Here is how the Scare Games works: In order to enter, you must use the Monster Create-inator that the OWCA had confiscated from Dr. Doofenschmirtz for these games. You must describe the monster you will be creating for the games (looks, personality, sorority/fraternity house that you are representing, likes/dislikes, etc.) You can describe as much or as little as possible. Then, in order to power the Monster Create-inator, you must use pins to generate energy to create your monsters. The quality of these pins are very important. The better the pins, the scarier your monsters will become, and the better the chances of winning the Scare Games!

The pins that will help you include:
Pins from my wants list
Pins not from my wants list

We interrupt these games for a special message from our security team:

CDA.jpg

“We can neither confirm nor deny the presence of scrappers/counterfeits/fakes within the area. However, if any are found within the vicinity of these games, they will be dealt with immediately. Any competitors found using those will be disqualified, expelled, and given a 23-19."

The winner of the Scare Games will receive:

aa99832c-1d87-4a38-a450-8285969928fa_zps4326e40b.jpg

Pin 96516: Monster's University - Oozma Kappa (OK) - Mike, Sulley, Art, Don Carlton, Squishy, Terri & Terry
Pin 96517: Monster's University - Roar Omega Roar (ROR) - Johnny, Chet, Randall, Javier, Reggie, Chip
Pin 96766: Monsters University - Python Nu Kappa (PNK) - Taylor, Carrie, Heather, Naomi, Crystal, and Britney
Pin 96841: Monsters University - Eta Hiss Hiss (HSS) - Nadya, Nancy, Rhonda, Rosie, Sonia, and Susan
Pin 96845: Monsters University - Jaws Theta Chi (JOX) - George, Percy, Big Red, Dirk, Babosa and Omar
Pin 96924: Monsters University - Slugma Slugma Kappa (EEK) - Donna, Debbie, Maria, Carla, Brynn, and Violet

The winner will also be named the Scarer of the Year, and a non-Agent will be an official member of the OWCA.

The Scare Games will end on Monday, July 15, 2013 at 7 PM DCA Time. We will try to have a leader board throughout the day or at least once every night.

Let the games begin, and may the globs be ever in your flavor!!

Oh wow, I didn't know you even had a whole set! I mainly just want the OK pin for Sulley but may have to place a bid later after seeing what they all look like together =p

You kidding me nobody wants to bid on this??

Starting with:

Pin 75166: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Neon Mickey - Blue
Pin 75167: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Neon Mickey - Red
Pin 75168: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Neon Mickey - Orange
Pin 77196: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Neon Mickey - Yellow (PWP)
Pin 59978: Tangram Pin Set - Mickey Mouse and Friends - Pluto Only

The Zagales Monster enters the arena, fearless and ready as the first one up. ZM steps in front of the door, enters the room, creeps up to the bed, and "ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" The child bot screams, "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The crowd cheers!!!!!!

And now, a word from one of our sponsors...

HarryhausenSushi.jpg

I know, I'm surprised at the lack of bids! I have all these pins or I would be bidding. they look really great all together. :)

Next up is a monster known as The Big Boss, leader of the LKB. It is known that The Big Boss saves its energy during a competition and just let's it all out towards the ending, winning many regional scare tournaments.

TBB stomps its way towards the door and takes a big breath. TBB opens the door and tiptoes throughout the room. TBB puts its face towards the childbot, and says... "Boo." The childbot screams! "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

Not bad! The crowd cheers!!!

Coming in next is E.V. E.V. may look innocent, but don't let that fool you.

E.V. opens the door and skitters to the bed. E.V. pounces on the bed, and "RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The Childbot screams, and the crowd cheers!

Incoming message from the Dean of MU.

"Greetings to you all! The Leaderboard will be posted some time tonight. The games are primarily run by student volunteers, and most of them are studying for their exams right now. If there is a delay, we apologize beforehand. Let us continue with the games!"

Day 2 has ended, and here is the leaderboard as of tonight!

Top Scarer Board:

1. evlover0327 (E.V.)
2. likaboss (The Big Boss)
3. Zagales14 (The Zagales Monster)

THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!! THESE SCARE GAMES ARE HEATING UP!!

It's Day #3, and the crowd is awaiting an entrance of a new competitor, or a competitor who will attempt a second scare. While we await their presence, here is a special message from one of our many sponsors:

images

"It's fresh, it's new, it's incredibly hip. Soon to be the biggest hit of the new toy season, Perry... the Platypus. Perry the Platypus Inaction Figure. It does absolutely nothing!"

Pin 96131: Monsters University Hinged Pin
Pin 95991: Jerry Leigh - Aladdin and Jasmine: True Romance
Pin 91426: WDW - Destinations Mickey Mouse Icon - Animal Kingdom® Park

I just watched Monsters University and now I really want to make a MU collection... This would be a great addition to my very small collection of only MU pin!
Let's give this a try!

I bid:

ONE of these:
Pin 95289: London Pin Mickey with Big Ben Tower Bridge and Bus
or
Pin 24599: Disney Pixar - The Incredibles

AND

ONE of these:
Pin 96912: Monsters University - Mike, Sulley, Art and Squishy
or
Pin 91169: Disney Store UK - Pocahontas Waterfall Pin

Thank you!

Two new competitors have joined in the games.

First up is A Monster Called PatRin. Yes, the whole name of the monster is A Monster Called PatRin. AMCPR slithers towards the door, goes inside and slithers around all the toys. AMCPR coils its tail, and bounces off the floor and onto the bed. "RAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The childbot screams and the crowd cheers!

The second competitor for the day is C-Win. With a name that has "Win" in it, you know it means business. C-Win walks up to the door and raises a time-out flag! Strange move. The referees ran to the see what the situation is.

The referee has come to the stadium of the stadium and says to the crowd, "The competitor, C-Win, has decided to give the Dean the option of which energy pins to use." It seems that this strategy may bode well in C-Win's favor.

Five minutes later... The referee comes back to the center of the stadium. The Dean has made a decision and has chosen energy pin #24599 and #91169."

Let's see how this will affect C-Win's strategy. C-Win opens the door, rolls around the room, jumps in the air, and "SHRIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!" The Childbot screams, and the crowd goes wild!

Here is the leader board for tonight! Let's see how the new competitors did!

Top Scarer Board:
1. ClaudWin (C-Win)
2. PatRin (A Monster Called PatRin)
3. evlover0327 (E.V.)
4. likaboss (The Big Boss)
5. Zagales14 (The Zagales Monster)

This is an amazing Scare Games! Don't forget that tomorrow will be the last day, and anything can happen towards the final stretch! The finale of the Scare Games will be tomorrow, and the Final Results and coronation of the Top Scarer will be made within 24 hours after the end time of the games. The results are soooo close that anyone can win at this point. But who will win?

Today is the final day of the Scare Games!

Another attempt by E.V. and the leaderboard is still the same. Let's see if any surprises occur during the final moments of these games!

Top Scarer Board:
1. ClaudWin (C-Win)
2. PatRin (A Monster Called PatRin)
3. evlover0327 (E.V.)
4. likaboss (The Big Boss)
5. Zagales14 (The Zagales Monster)

I will bid

[pinpics]92211[/pinpics]: DSF - Beloved Tales - Bedknobs and Broomsticks

pin92211

and

[pinpics]76015[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Antenna Topper Series - Princess

pin76015

A new competitor enters for the final stretch of the competition. The monster known as The Bronco Billy. The Bronco Billy is known to be an impressive scarer in his hometown.

TBB gallops towards the door, charges into the bedroom while avoiding all the toys on the floor, and throws out a big "ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!" The Childbot screams, and the crowd goes insane!

Everyone looks to the Top Scarer Board and...

Top Scarer Board:
1. broncobilly83 (The Bronco Billy)
2. ClaudWin (C-Win)

3. PatRin (A Monster Called PatRin)
4. evlover0327 (E.V.)
5. likaboss (The Big Boss)
6. Zagales14 (The Zagales Monster)

Impressive!! The crowd is in excitement at the change in leader position. Is this the new champion? It is still anybody's game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back