• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "mother, I've got a dirty thumb!" (ends 11th July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "mother, I've got a dirty thumb!" (ends 11th July)

Orlandoismycat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Haven't done an auction for a while, and had a LOT of interest in this pin, so thought we would have some fun and auction it off :cheshire:

pin: 6710 Prince John.

pin6710

members wanting=120
members trading= 9 (including us)

we love: pins on our wants or good traders to take to Florida in September :hsd:
we don't love: hidden mickeys or scrappers.

usual rules apply, and auction ends Thursday 11th July, at 10pm EST.

HAPPY BIDDING!!! have fun

:cheshire::cheshire::cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:

I'll start the bidding off with a couple traders:

Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel
Pin 3137: DLR - Maleficent & Diablo

Bah! I just posted this and it didn't go through. Trying again

I SHALL OVERWHELM YOU WITH SHEER NUMBERS!!!!!

Pin 74878: Mini-Pin Collection - Cute Disney Animals (all of them, sealed, on original card. Def not scrappers!)
Pin 13628: WDW - I Conquered The World Pin Pursuit (Daisy)
Pin 844: Toy Story - Alien (Little Green Men) (29/78)

Pin 58837: WDW - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Pluto and Genie Only (le 1600)
Pin 65323: DLR - Disneyland's Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Sign (Surprise Release) (le 500) (28/74)

okay, I'll start there. :3

~Merlin

Now it's just a question of which of us won ^^ (probably not me, but I'm still curious)

And the winner is: racheltherabbidrabbit! With lovely Alice pins for Becky's Alice collection!

Thanks for the bids. Pm coming xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back