• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mouse Ears People.....Vinylmations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can remember these pins are slightly bigger than the usual vinylmation pins. We have had most of them at one stage or another for trade. I kept a 55 pin as that was my shirt number when playing football - must see if my wife (toadie) still as it!

It was my understanding that they were only tagged "vinylmation" to help people searching for them to find them because they are often MISTAKEN as vinylmation pins. I thought the individual PIN PIC description for each of these pins stated something to this effect too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back