• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING MSEP Wishables

TRADING MSEP Wishables

sbmpins

Pin Trader
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So I bought 3 MSEP Wishables and they are all the same. Ugh! Anyone interested in trading?

I have 3 drums and am interested in trading for the train, turtle or bug.

Thanks!

Ah, shucks. Bummer.

Let's help her out.

Not to Brag..(Wink-Wink) I've developed a good "touchy-feely" for the wishables packages.

I'm fairly certain they are at WoD at DTD. And other locations inside the park(s).

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Ah, shucks. Bummer.

Let's help her out.

Not to Brag..(Wink-Wink) I've developed a good "touchy-feely" for the wishables packages.

I'm fairly certain they are at WoD at DTD. And other locations inside the park(s).

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Yeah, the downside of ordering from the website - no opportunity to feel them first!

@sbmpins I got all trains! My mom got at least one turtle and one drum, but shes looking for the bug still

That being said tho, I have three trains for sale or trade and I’d be happy to help if you still need a train :)

We just opened 4. Got a train, a drum, and two bugs.

Don't mind the salsa cup in the photo. Lol
16ac01fbda4f8b7683edde0cb894b4fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

We stopped into the Emporium again today on our way out. We felt a few of the packages. Train, train, train, drum maybe... and then Josh tried one and said "This one feels different".

It was. It was the turtle. So, I have an extra bug if anyone needs one.

Btw, if you're feeling bags, the bag feels almost empty for the turtle. He's pretty flat backed.

4de8dbb104c557d161b1e9fc02bbe725.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Back