• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Mulan: Paris and lunchbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Mulan: Paris and lunchbox

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Hello, all. I am in search of the following Mulan pins releasing this month:

tdaoLCl.jpg

For now, I'm looking to trade (though I'll probably be willing to buy after the start of the new year). My traders are below. Let me know if you see something you like! :)

wL5Bpb5.jpg

Hello, all. I am in search of the following Mulan pins releasing this month:

tdaoLCl.jpg

For now, I'm looking to trade (though I'll probably be willing to buy after the start of the new year). My traders are below. Let me know if you see something you like! :)

wL5Bpb5.jpg
I'm at DLP on the 29th. If you're happy trading with me from the UK then I'll definitely be able to pick both of those up for you while I'm there :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm at DLP on the 29th. If you're happy trading with me from the UK then I'll definitely be able to pick both of those up for you while I'm there :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I don't want to jump on a moving train but are you open to getting a few more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back