• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mulan PODM, , PREFER MULAN IN SCENE FINAL TWO DAYS OF PLEADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok willing to .........wait i cant admit to that,,,,,,,,,,,, noo statute of limits hasnt run out,, never mind.......

hmmmmm,,nope thats prettty much not going public either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,uuuuuummmm... maybe in Alabama but no where else......

Ok willing to trade to possible over trade for this PoDM...

The only Mulan scene I have available for trade is one with Mushu's shadow in the flames. If you're desperate, I mean interested, let me know:)

Looking lookin lookin, like trying to find the Isle of Nabooboo here, ok will trade ,,,hmmmm,,,nope no one wants another teenage girl, .... 50 lbs of kitty litter <used> doubt that will bring much,,,,,

.....half a shake and bake pork chop<wrestled it from the dog,>......... belly button lint?<no not my belly button, dont have one, as I was grown in a lab>

Pencil shavings? paperclips that arent quite in form<bent back sorta>

Bag of 383 pinbacks?

A kleenex once used by Dr Dre?

Toe jam,<imported not that domestic stuff> 2fl oz?

What will it take!!!!!!????!!!!!

ok now Im serious ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Willing to trade, wanting to trade, I mean really the TR<trade ratio> isnt outa my ballpark? Come on,

I offered, demon teen children, used kittty litter, BB lint,pins,half a pork chop, used Dr Dre kleenex, pinbacks,pins,bottled orange smell from the groves down the road, <think soarin' without the standby line>
I have some pins, an empty bottle of Rum,<suitable for J.Depp impressions>, used puppy fur<he shed it so he wont miss it>
pins, shaving creme scum from the Hairless Yak, whats it gonna take?

pm sent to reply....

ok whats it gonna take?

Elvis impresions?, reciting Shakespere? my immorta..umm never mind on that one,,,

Did I mention we have really good ice cream here ,esp cuz we get it from Gharidellis up the road?

Wow making me feel as loved a Dawny!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back