• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My art on shirts and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
My art on shirts and more
thank you so much maya! really wow thank you. you made my dream come true. i cant believe it exists! and you will wear them! thank you thank you thank you. im crying a little xD thank you!!!!!

I'm sure it sends you a message or something so you probably already know this, but I just placed an order on your Society 6 site - after all, who can turn down free shipping?! I was surprised how easy it was, I certainly shall not shy away from ordering again if the quality is good.

I've loved your image of Giselle ever since I first saw it, so I had to jump at the opportunity to have it on some cards that I can use for my penpals :).

I hope that my (albeit quite little) order supports you, and perhaps even takes you into profit a little way!

I'm sure it sends you a message or something so you probably already know this, but I just placed an order on your Society 6 site - after all, who can turn down free shipping?! I was surprised how easy it was, I certainly shall not shy away from ordering again if the quality is good.

I've loved your image of Giselle ever since I first saw it, so I had to jump at the opportunity to have it on some cards that I can use for my penpals :).

I hope that my (albeit quite little) order supports you, and perhaps even takes you into profit a little way!

Oh wow, I didn't know, I've had earphones in drawing ahhhh thank you so much! I do hope the quality is good and the cards look so cute Id love to see then when they come.

ohh thank you *hugs*
im off to run around the house and tell my family :D

Oh wow, I didn't know, I've had earphones in drawing ahhhh thank you so much! I do hope the quality is good and the cards look so cute Id love to see then when they come.

ohh thank you *hugs*
im off to run around the house and tell my family :D

Glad to see it has made you so happy! I'll let you know how good they are when they arrive :D.

My captured mermaid original art is now available on society 6 on all there products (has free shipping until sunday)

8596200_9907026-plwfr2_b.jpg

and red bubble
fig,baby_blue,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

Bumping up as Society six has free international postage until sunday!! They have bags, pillows, phone cases, shirts, the kitchen sink...

I got the cards today! Really speedy shipping, considering they came from the US. The quality is great - lovely card, with a slight shine to it but not too much, just sets the image off nicely. Plus it's matte enough to write easily on the inside. The actual printing quality is fantastic too, the illustration is crystal clear and just looks fantastic. They're a nice size, too! The only quibble I would have is that there is nothing on the card that says who the design is by/where the card is from. I assumed they would put it on the back - after all, any advertising opportunity! But it's not on there. So when I sent them out I'll make sure to write on the link to your shop or something; I dislike the idea of sending a pretty card with no credit to the artist on it.

Anyway, overall, I'm really impressed! Definitely worth the price I paid, and definitely a great representation of your work! I hope lots more people will go and buy them because they are just lovely :). Hopefully you'll be rolling in money soon enough!

I got the cards today! Really speedy shipping, considering they came from the US. The quality is great - lovely card, with a slight shine to it but not too much, just sets the image off nicely. Plus it's matte enough to write easily on the inside. The actual printing quality is fantastic too, the illustration is crystal clear and just looks fantastic. They're a nice size, too! The only quibble I would have is that there is nothing on the card that says who the design is by/where the card is from. I assumed they would put it on the back - after all, any advertising opportunity! But it's not on there. So when I sent them out I'll make sure to write on the link to your shop or something; I dislike the idea of sending a pretty card with no credit to the artist on it.

Anyway, overall, I'm really impressed! Definitely worth the price I paid, and definitely a great representation of your work! I hope lots more people will go and buy them because they are just lovely :). Hopefully you'll be rolling in money soon enough!

Wow thats really fast! Im so glad you like them! Thats a bummer :/ id assumed it would say it too, oh well :) thank you for thinking to add it. I would LOVE to see a picture if you took one? this is so exciting!

Wow thats really fast! Im so glad you like them! Thats a bummer :/ id assumed it would say it too, oh well :) thank you for thinking to add it. I would LOVE to see a picture if you took one? this is so exciting!

Perhaps if they ever ask you for feedback on their products you could mention it. I'm sure they must ask occasionally to check that people are happy with things.
I haven't got a picture I'm afraid, the only camera I have is my phone and it isn't great. To be honest, they look just like the stock photo on the website, I couldn't take a picture that does them justice any better than that! The image looks as though you could have drawn and coloured it by hand on each one, they've printed it so well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back