• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ~*My Creative Birthday Auction*~ Pin 91393: PODM - Mulan *HTF RARE SCENE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ~*My Creative Birthday Auction*~ Pin 91393: PODM - Mulan *HTF RARE SCENE*
Thanks for the update... I guess it would have helped me if I looked through the other bids first... LOL... No problem I just need to rethink my bid a bit and come back later with a new thought...

Haha <3 no problem, i figured you might not have seen that :) tis exciting though! <3

Wellllllll...since it is your Birthday... :wiggle:

....how about Your choice of TWO of these (all mint in their original packaging):

pin78743
Pin 78743: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Carl as a boy Only

pin78742
Pin 78742: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Ellie as a Girl Only

pin47870
Pin 47870: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Mickey & Minnie Mouse Vase)

Just a reminder that Bidding ends Tonight! At Midnight! October 20th at 12am... Florida Time! :-D I will try to do a live leaderboard all day today <3

Thanks minipintrader! And echo <3 for the new bids, i will do a new leaderboard soon. These decitions are getting harder!

Love you all!!!
<3 Laz

Leaderboard.png

BIDDING ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT / Florida Time! <3

Leaderboard Change; Minipintrader you just made it EXTREMELY hard for me to decide!!! <3
1. minipintrader/Fabfive (Tied in 1st cause I Truely need more time to make up my mind! but both Offers Rock! Thank You!)
2. BLTBoys
3. snazzybowtie

A BIG Thanks to Everyone who has bid so far <3 You are all making my Birthday a Little more Special! <3

:love:

Below are Just a few Notes on the New Bids to help you all understand my Leaderboards a little better <3
------------------------------------------------------
Wellllllll...since it is your Birthday... :wiggle:

....how about Your choice of TWO of these (all mint in their original packaging):

pin78743
Pin 78743: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Carl as a boy Only

pin78742
Pin 78742: DisneyStore.com Up Pin Set - Ellie as a Girl Only

pin47870
Pin 47870: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Mickey & Minnie Mouse Vase)

You Just Killed me! Now all I would need is the Adventurebook and the Jumbo Carl House to complete my Frame! :hsd: But, I'm also in LoVE with the Jessica in Japan/ Rapunzel bid from Fabfive, so this is going to be a really tough decition! You are a Megga Sweetheart for bidding these wonderful pins off my wants list! I'm really sweating on what to do for a solid decition! <3

I don't have much from your want list, but I will bid:

Love this Bid Echo, It's just really hard to hold them up to the Fantastic Bids I've gotten so far <3 Especially when there are Grails involved now!

Leaderboard.png

Last Chance! Less than 20min's Left! <3

Leaderboard Change; Snazzy! That's a Great Pin! <3
1. minipintrader
2. snazzybowtie
3. Fabfive

A BIG Thanks to Everyone who has bid so far <3 You are all making my Birthday a Little more Special! <3

:love:

Below are Just a few Notes on the New Bids to help you all understand my Leaderboards a little better <3
------------------------------------------------------
New bid!
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=47121&sid=7259.1350702089.v2
Pin 47121: Disney Auctions - Evil Queen Transformation (Jumbo)

This replaces my old bid :)

Love this Bid! and LE100 and off my want's List! Nicee <3 this Bumps you Just below the Bid of My 2 UP Grails from minipintrader! <3

Unfortunately I have nothing else to sweeten the pot, congrats to whoever wins!

Your bid was just fabu too! <3 Thank You and All of you others who bid on my auction! <3 YOU ROCK! (I will be having another PODM Auction for My Peter Pan (Michael) Scene Soon! So Look Out! <3

And Now.....​

The Winner of the Beautiful Rare Mulan PODM Scene is......
tumblr_lfvqrpv4cc1qcfmp7.gif

:hsd: min
ipintrader! :hsd:

CONGRATZ!!! <3 <3 <3 and THANK YOU
for your AMAZING Bid!!!
<3

Laz, how did I miss wishing you a Happy Birthday?!? I was in Vegas last week and had no internet connection. Regardless, Happy Belated Birthday and I hope it was a great one!!!

Laz, how did I miss wishing you a Happy Birthday?!? I was in Vegas last week and had no internet connection. Regardless, Happy Belated Birthday and I hope it was a great one!!!

Awe <3 No Wories <3 And THANKS! It was a beautiful day :) My Hubby took me to see Frankenweenie and I LOVED IT, and then we ended up having a really nice lunch with my family at Red Lobster <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back