• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! My current traders! Updated 3/15

SOLD! My current traders! Updated 3/15

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
*UPDATED PICTURES WITH NEW TRADERS*

Not only do I have a bunch of traders not on Pinpics, I purged several of my smaller collections, so I have a bunch of new traders! I also posted an image with some of the current pins I've been trying to hunt down. Feel free to check out my wants on my Pinpics (sockgnome); I'm also happy to look through any LE traders.

7lNsun0h.jpg

ciUIfrwh.jpg

xp0LiLzh.jpg

seGbgJBh.jpg

ivsxiuvh.jpg

VmPfnm0h.jpg

GmvCGLsh.jpg

FgRTsAoh.jpg

TW0t6j9h.jpg

AznPjDDh.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! We don't have any matches (except an old Japan Pooh) but, I'd be interested in the Japan Christmas Tigger black prototype and maybe a Cindi or 2 if you can find anything you like in my PinPics Traders. TTFN, Sue

You have some really nice pins for trade. I wish I had a few of your wants don't even have one. I hope you get what you're looking for. Best of luck

Wondering if you still have this available:

Pin 54268 DisneyShopping.com - Mother's Day 2007 - Mulan & Fa Li​

My Pinpics is mlorocker :)

Back