• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Designer Princess & Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Designer Princess & Villains

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I have these 3 pins that I need to sell. I would hate parting with only one or two of the three so I am only planning on letting them go if all 3 are claimed. Finances took an even worse turn. Didn't see this coming. Shipping is $4 with tracking for US. $7 International. PM me with interest.

$285
$100
$110

Last edited:
I have interest in Evil Queen. So a bump for the other 2. Willing to consider offers.

I would love to get the Snow White as she is my number one Grail but I can not afford her... *sigh

Evil Queen is sold and QoH is currently on hold. I still have SW available. Now asking $280 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back