• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My DINOSAUR collection!!! UPDATED 07/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DINOSAUR collection!!! UPDATED 07/20/2013

allenmay8

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey everyone! I thought I would try to show off my growing Dinosaur collection! I haven't seen anyone else on here post their collection of dinosaur pins, but if you do, feel free to share yours too! If you have one I don't have, feel free to send me a trade request! I also collect anything fish, but this is a recently started collection. There are soooooo many nemo/fish pins out there, I don't know where to start! I definitely have some space to fill on this mega board though haha.

Last edited:
Nice collection! When I went to WDW the Dinosaur ride was still called Countdown to Extinction. That ride scared me! o_o Well I liked it but that Carnotaurus was scary. The ride photo we have from it is rather embarrassing for me... I'm kinda hiding. XD

Unfortantly I don't have any pins from it. I have a pencil with Countdown to Extinction written on it and a Carnotaurus at the top though! lol

I like the idea for this collection. I'm a big fan of dinosaurs.

Thanks for all of your kind words guys!!! Yes, the Dino Institute symbol has to be my favorite pin of the collection! It was kind of hard to find too.

I would love to see that pencil! I have buttons from Countdown to Extinction and Dinosaur, as well as other memorabilia, so I would like to see it! My photo from when I was little was embarrassing too haha

Okay here's the stuff I have from Countdown to Extinction; I did use to have some more things but I don't think we have them anymore. I do know I have a figruine of the Carnotarus but its from the movie.

Pencil (on the other side it says Animal Kingdom), postcards and magnet. The magnet is pretty scuffed; its been on the fridge for a long time now. This stuff is either from 1999 or 2001; the two times I went to WDW.

If these pics are too big I'll link them instead. I wonder what other old merchandise I have around? o_o (Also photobucket has decided to rotate some of the images for some reason.)

Last edited:
wow that is really cool that you held onto that stuff! Some really cool pieces you have. I have an old "Countdown To Extinction" book that they sold in the gift shop. Got it for christmas hahaha

Nice Dino collection! I collect Dinosaur pins for my three year old who is obsessed with anything Dino. Perhaps you are the person I bid against when I'm bidding on a pin for him! I see a few I have lost in your collection-lol! He is not big enough for the ride yet, but he is excited!

wow that is really cool that you held onto that stuff! Some really cool pieces you have. I have an old "Countdown To Extinction" book that they sold in the gift shop. Got it for christmas hahaha

Thanks. One day I hope to visit WDW again. Its been a long time now. o_o

What kind of book is it?

what cool idea to collect dinosaurs!!
I really like your finding nemo pins . . .
actually, all your pins are great
:wiggle:

Great collection! I love dinosaurs too, amazing board! To be honest, I'm surprised you managed to find that many! You must really be on the hunt

Just got back from WDW, and all of these new DINOSAUR pins were waiting for me, including my Holy Grail!!!!!! Th egg is the prototype of Pin 10825: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (TriceraTop Spin with Mickey). Serial # on the pin is #000!!

Here is a quick update of my progress!!! I has been a little bit less than a month since my last post, and I have picked up many dinosaur pins!! Check it out! I circled the new pins in red.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give another update on my dinosaur collection! I have added quite a few, but I am most proud of the top row! These have been a challenge to find!

Status
Not open for further replies.