• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Fiance and I have begun Pin Trading/Collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Fiance and I have begun Pin Trading/Collecting

Jbfrost1991

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

My name is Joe and my Fiance and I have begun pin trading/collecting. I moved to florida last October and after getting settle with my fiance in our apartment we became Disney Passholders. We actually got engaged last month at the Hollywood Studios Fantasmic show. We've been wanting to pin trade for a while but we really began last weekend and it's been a blast so far. Neither of us is 100% sure what all we will be collecting but I know I'll be collecting Donald Duck and Stitch and she will be collecting Tinker Bell, Belle, and Ariel. We will also be collecting Figment together as Journey into Imagination with Figment is is now one of our favorite rides. I have found it's actually quite difficult to trade for stitch pins at Disney. I've only found one by chance during a mystery trade with a Cast Member. I can't wait to get to know some of you and learn more about this hobby.

- Joe -

Hi Joe! :D

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Stitch is kinda hard to get, but it would be fun if it wasn't hard, right?

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I've been looking over the forum and this seems to be an amazing community overall and I'm incredibly excited to be a part of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back