• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Haul from WDW PTN 27th and Weekend Of Fun with Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Haul from WDW PTN 27th and Weekend Of Fun with Friends!

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hey Everyone!

First off, I want to Say one Thing!!! I LOVE Pin Trading! LoL And we had a BLAST Last Night! <3 Thanka for all the Great Trades and the Best Afterparty at Chef Mickey! <3 You Girls and Guys were sooo Much Fun to Hang Out with!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Here Is a Thread If You Would Like to Show Off What you Brought Home from the WDW PTN!!!

I'll Start off! <3 <3 <3
So Here is What I was Lucky To Come Home With!

DSCN7736b.jpg

DSCN7735b.jpg

DSCN7731b.jpg

Close-Up of the Jess Set Off the Original Card <3

RSCN7734b.jpg

DSCN7730b.jpg

And yess I KNOW I Do Not Do Vinyls But I Had to get this one for me... lol :naughty:

RSCN7739.jpg

Thanks For Lookin' Now Post Some Pics/Comments/Experienses!!! Whatever! <3 ;)

< 3 <3 <3 I Love You Guys!

< 3 Laz​

Last edited:
Nice i like the PTN pin alot and i usually dont. So at these events (i hope to be there on the 2nd) can you purchase new pins or is it stricktly trading?

Haha love the vinyl, I may need to get that to go with the mickey head pin I have, I wore that pin at gay pride in Manchester and alot of people liked it and wanted it :p

Nice, Laz! Don't mind me, I'm drooling over your Figment Stamp and Jose Carioca pins.
*cleans up drool* Sorry about that! x) lol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back