• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Last GRAIL AT COST GAME DisneyShopping Disney Princesses Storybook $15 entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it 8 guys, tornado warnings till 745 here in my area and the nasty weather is scaring the kids, gotta go fight the patio furniture promise to be back on-line at eight

Omg omg omg was that ME??? I am seriously crying right now! This is so amazing, I just can't... I've been going through some very tough scary times right now, and this is just the pick-me-up I need... Omg I'm shaking!

Oh no!! We've had some roof leaks before, and they are no fun... Can also cause a lot of extra damage, so try to get it fixed as soon as you're able!! One time we ended up having to also replace an entire ceiling of drywall, blegh

What a week, we had... MOLD gross!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pins have gone out in waves, printer ran out of ink and of course laptop screen is black which made for a huge headache ugh when it rains it pours!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO some pins came out on thursday the 18th and those last packages went out today so now everything is sent FINALLY thanks guys in advance for your patience! I will be out of town until June 3rd so I've cleared out my mailbox don't freak out if I don't reply LOL if not you can email me at Truckinallngt@aol.com that I check daily via phone =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back