• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! My Little Pony original style stranger things backpack from Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! My Little Pony original style stranger things backpack from Target!

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi Everyone,
It's a tough time for me right now with lots of bad stuff going on and i'm finding it very hard,That's why i'm not active here much lately. I saw this on a website and wondered if anyone can help me out,I would have waited but i don't know how long they'll be sold for.
It's a brand new My Little Pony Backpack only available at Target in the original 1980's G1 style for Stranger Things on Netflix. I don't watch Stranger Things but i do really love the original style My Little Pony and it's such a cool backpack with the princess Ponies on it!
It's apparently on clearance instore for roughly about $8.25 and i'd really appreciate it if someone could get it for me and i'll pay for it and the shipping to England please.
GUEST_21439ca6-2f89-45e0-a7c8-2795fd8023c6

Thanks,
Sabrina.

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

I can't order it online and it's showing normal price of $17.99, but it does say it is in stock at the one right by my work. I can try to stop by after work today and see if they have it and if it's on clearance there.

I’m planning on visiting my local Target (Irvine Spectrum) soon - I’ll check and see if it’s available when I go!

If anyone else finds one and buys one for Sabrina by then, please post here so I know she already has one on the way. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great job, Sora. I looked for it at several Targets that supposedly had them in stock, but never found it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I had trouble finding one too - finally asked one of the workers for help! They had just one hidden in the back, so it was meant to be. It unfortunately wasn’t on clearance, but Sabrina’s worth it!

Thank you to everyone who looked for me. Sara WOW It looks incredible! Thank you ever so much for going to all that trouble and getting it for me. I'm sorry it wasn't on clearance,That website i saw it on was obviously wrong. I'm so happy to get it and i'll write soon and pay you the full total and shipping cost.THANK YOU:). You're AMAZING!!

Thank you to everyone who looked for me. Sara WOW It looks incredible! Thank you ever so much for going to all that trouble and getting it for me. I'm sorry it wasn't on clearance,That website i saw it on was obviously wrong. I'm so happy to get it and i'll write soon and pay you the full total and shipping cost.THANK YOU:). You're AMAZING!!

You are so welcome! It was no real trouble at all; more of a treasure hunt. :)

Also, about you paying me? No way Jose. This is a gift. Least I can do for someone so sweet - and your birthday is coming up in a month or two anyway! :)

I’ll send it your way as soon as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back