• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Collection of OTHER CHARACTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Collection of OTHER CHARACTERS

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
:wavey:So, I am posting pictures of 2 different things. 1 of them has my new cork board that I decided to take my VERY favorite pins of different characters besides Dumbo. These are pins that I ABSOULETY LOVE and CANNOT let go of. The pin board will still grow but very slowly until I see more pins that I really MUST HAVE AND CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!! :drool::bowdown:
((Sorry if the picture is blurry or hard to see))
CentralContraCosta-20111118-00524.jpg

::UPCLOSE PICTURES::
CentralContraCosta-20111118-00526.jpg

CentralContraCosta-20111118-00528.jpg

CentralContraCosta-20111118-00529.jpg

CentralContraCosta-20111118-00530.jpg

On the second board ((the gray board))...these used to be on my wall hanging as they were my favorites at one point but these pins are up for trade and I can for sure part with these no problem ((I still have to work on these on pinpics)). I used to like them so much at once but now I dont feel attached to them as I used to or want them anymore
:dunno:...so please take a look and feel free to ask if you are intrested in any of these:bigthumb:
CentralContraCosta-20111118-00516.jpg

CentralContraCosta-20111118-00534.jpg

Thank you for looking at my boards.

:dumbo:My Dumbo Collection will soon be posted up on here so you can see my collection [=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back