• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pins! - Update 8/12/12! Added Halloween Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pins! - Update 8/12/12! Added Halloween Pins!

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
8/12/12 - Got in the Halloween mood early and added my Halloween and characters dressed as other characters collections.

8/9/12 - Updated pics of PODM display.

6/18/12 - Updated pics of PODM display.

3/23/12 Update! :) Here is my redone PODM display. I previously had them in a Michaels baseball display case but once 2012 started I didn't care for it as much because they all couldn't be in the same display. So....I changed it up! It of course won't be officially done until this year is over, but I've got placeholders in there for now. Hope you like it!

PODM180.jpg

PODM181.jpg

PODM182.jpg

PODM185.jpg

PODM186.jpg

PODM187.jpg

PODM188.jpg

PODM190.jpg

PODM191.jpg

PODM192.jpg

PODM193.jpg

PODM194.jpg

PODM195.jpg

PODM196.jpg

PODM197.jpg

PODM198.jpg

PODM199.jpg

PODM200.jpg

PODM201.jpg

PODM202.jpg

PODM204.jpg

PODM206.jpg

Cinderella (fixed):

pins003.jpg

pins005.jpg

pins006.jpg

I figured I'd bring these over here. They were all up on Dizpins so a lot of you may have already seen them. I just brought over the ones that have "survived" as I've built them and torn them apart a few times! I hope you all like them! :)

CarouseFrame2.jpg

deskmickey1.jpg

VillainsFrame.jpg

StitchFrame3.jpg

MickeyWall002.jpg

3fb16e3f8ab406044a647749d6a2b7e0b0d21a18_r.jpg

e5026673358ecb480450324d0d19aaf59bb5bf87_r.jpg

Here are my Halloween pins and my characters dressed as other characters collections (minus the ones that are DA Stitches).

PODM2078.jpg

PODM2080.jpg

PODM2082.jpg

PODM2083.jpg

PODM2085.jpg

PODM2087.jpg

PODM2088.jpg

PODM2090.jpg

PODM2091.jpg

PODM2093.jpg

PODM2095.jpg

PODM2096.jpg

PODM2097.jpg

PODM2099.jpg

PODM2101.jpg

Last edited:
The Mickey & Tink are INCREDIBLE!
Unbelievable. That is so cool.
The mickey with all the frames around it is to die for.

Great work and nice collection.

Whooah! That's so awesome! I didn't really think about displaying pins like that. I hope I have enough eventually to make something like that!

incredible!!!! I copied your mickey head design. mine is not as nice as yours though. Great job. can't wait to see what you do next!!!

awesome!

i like the crousel and the villains frame :)

the char silhouettes made out of the pins are pretty cool too :D

I have to agree, those Mickey Ears, Mickey Mouse & Tink Outlines done in pins so cool and new. I've never seen anything like that before!!

TOTALLY MIND BLOWING!! That is such a great idea. I would never of thought of doing that with our pins. Ok, who am I kidding....I wouldn't have the patience to do it, plus they wouldn't have turned out as great as these. Can't wait to see the out come of your next projects!!

Hold on, let me pick my jaw up off of the floor!!!! The Tink and Mickey are ridiculously AMAZING!!!!! Can you share any tips with us on how to make these?

Thank you!

I'm speechless!
The Silhouettes are absolutely , by far, the best I have ever seen!!!!!!!
Your imagination is AWESOME!
Please do share how you did these, how many hours it took you, how you came up with the ideas & so on.............
Also what size frames did the Mickey & Tink silhouette require?????????

THANK YOU FOR SHARING! GREAT JOB!

I love love love love love your silhouettes. You've not only defined the shapes gorgeously, but you've chosen pins that seem to paint the shapes with light and color. Lovely. Truly lovely. They are art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back