• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL My Vinylmations~

VINYL My Vinylmations~

Santi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN4015.jpg

DSCN4016.jpg

DSCN4018.jpg

DSCN4019.jpg

DSCN4020.jpg

theres a few more floating around the house, I'll add the pictures later

Is the dog Oliver ? Very Cute ! I also see Cap't Jack Sparrow . The cheetah is sweet , what VM is he considered ? My son fell in love with the Lion King VM's . He had Mufasa and for his Christmas Stocking , I have got him Rafiki, Timon, Pumba, Young Simba and Scar . I got them at a fantastic price from members here on the forum . I figure he can get the rest after Christmas on his own .
I have an extra Mufasa for trade if anyone is interested .
Your collection is vry nice !

Is the dog Oliver ? Very Cute ! I also see Cap't Jack Sparrow . The cheetah is sweet , what VM is he considered ? *snip *
The dog is Dodger from Oliver and Company : D
they're coming out with a Oliver in Jan though!
The cheetah is from the Animal Kingdom open set, they have a ( from memory I'm probably gonna get the species wrong!) lion, leopard, black leopard, cheetah, giraffe, gorilla, bison.. or buffalo?? not sure. umm, black bear .. that may be it?

anyway! they're really nice, and if you live in FL you can get them for 5.99 at cast connections! :3

I got some new VMs! went to get a trader from Cast connection, as they're all 5.99, thought I'd grab a mystery one from Park set #3 and got the chaser!

103965286-260x260-0-0_Disney+It+s+a+small+world+Chaser+by+Lisa+Badeen+Di.jpg

So I guess I won't be randomly trading it haha!

Back