• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mystery Zap

ZAPPED! Mystery Zap

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I got zapped a spot in fluffystitch's End of year shabang game by a Mystery Zapper and just got the pin today. Here is the pin I won:

pin99002
GSF Pin Traders Delight - Mama Odie and Juju

Thank you so much mystery zapper! I really had a great time playing the game. :hug:

Okay, I get it everybody. Having been mystery zapped myself I understand that we want to thank the person responsible. However I was told by a very wise person that they don't tell people who zapped them because then the other person might feel the need to return the zap instead of just enjoying it for the wonderful surprise it is. I was also told by another very wise person (yes I do know 2 different wise people) that mystery zaps are done so that the person doing the zapping knows they are doing it for the right reasons and not for the glory. (now most of you know I don't subscribe to this reasoning but I do see it as sound for others if they so choose to do it :lol:)

Enjoy your zaps!!! If they are mystery zaps then know you are very lucky indeed!!!

Back