• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nala ptd!

Nala ptd!

Jazzy B Bunny

Hakuna Matata
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello. I'm in desperate search of the nala ptd. Unfortunately I can't afford re sell prices so I'm looking to trade. I have the recent tangled uk release. UK vue exclusive UP house. Among others. Sadly I no longer use pin pics. But if you can help please let me know. My simba needs his nala.

Thanks! I just don't understand why lion king has all of a sudden become so popular!

It's not that. A few people on face book bought the pins from each other on ebay the night it released and made the pin skyrocket in price..hence the horde that showed up that morning hoping to make a quick buck on them.

If you check ebay there's a few nalas for as low as 50$ that didn't even sell..if we're patient she'll come down. :3

Back