Wanted: Need a US buyer to ship to UK please!

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by xbeckyx, Apr 11, 2019.

1. xbeckyx

xbeckyx Halloween Town Resident

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone could please help me out!
    My favourite thing in the world (embarrassing to admit lol) is Pokemon. I live and breathe it!

However the Pokemon Center website only sells to Japan and USA not England

I was wondering if there was anyone kind enough who would order me the goods to them in the US and then send them to me in England! I have the money ready before hand so everything can be paid first :) I will cover all postage costs to the UK and I will Inc petrol money if needed to get to a post office and I will obs pay for your time and a thankyou :)

It is currently free shipping to America if the order is over $50 (easily done lol) and then I will just pay the postage to England :)

I'm only looking at getting some tshirts and hoodies for the moment (cards I can in England OK) and if OK I may do another order later on for some figures!

I will add up what it comes to. Send the money and then if possible someone can order for me :)

I will be so happy if someone could!

The site is pokemoncenter.com if you wanted to look at it first. It's the official pokemon store! So all good :)

Thankyou ever so much in advance!
    Or even thankyou for taking the time to read this :)

Riachu and Psyducks biggest fan!
    Becky

TheMickeyMouseRules and Snoffsan like this.
  2. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer

Rating - 100%
    99   0   0

I can help ya Becky, but we'd have to keep it secret from my kids! lol

3. xbeckyx

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Omg. Yay! Thankyou so much! I will send you a DM over the weekend! So excited!

4. xbeckyx

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hello everyone I was just wondering if someone can help me out with this again
    Thankyou in advance!

5. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

More than happy to help! I'm doing this with a friend in Holland, actually, except with WWII military items! My piano is looking like a museum!

6. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

I would love to see a picture of that piano.

7. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Well, here it is! :) The stuff is boxed, to keep it out of the cat's way (although, they are technically not allowed on my piano anyway!). -grin-

[​IMG]

A couple more boxes:

[​IMG]

In there is a WWII Army helmet, M1943 backpack, lot of letters from a KIA tank officer, Trench art ring, US Army playing cards, US Army shirt and pants, Some badges and insignia . . . my friend is putting together a Mannequin of a US Army soldier during the Battle of the Bulge. :)