• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help finding a Chip N Dale pin on pinpics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help finding a Chip N Dale pin on pinpics...

JAllenWood

Pond. Amy Pond.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hey everyone,

I was recently given a Chip N Dale pin, and for the life of me I can't find it on pinpics. I'm usually pretty good at finding pins there, but not this one. I did, however, find a cast lanyard with the exact same design as the pin:
pin30332

Pin 30332: WDW - Cast Member Chip & Dale Lanyard

I just can't find the pin :(. The back of the pin has a Pin Trading Logo with a 2005 date. I also have the backer card with a 6.95 price tag (I'm assuming this is the original card). Can anyone help me find this on pinpics? :confused:

Any help is appreciated. :)

Jesse

Max & I have the same pin in our collection and I tried to find it and always came up with that same lanyard which is exactly like the pin.
I remember I asked for help and would like to give the person credit but cant remember who it was.
The only way I find it now is because it's in our collection.
(I tried for a week before I gave up and asked for help)

Pin 40461: WDW - Character Pin Card Collection 2005 (Chip & Dale)
pin40461

That is definitely the pin! Although mine was given to me on a standard black backer, and not the card shown. Ah well, at least I can now list it.

Thanks so much Dan! :bigthumb:

Glad I wasn't the only one having a hard time finding it. :hs:

Last edited:
Max & I have the same pin in our collection and I tried to find it and always came up with that same lanyard which is exactly like the pin.
I remember I asked for help and would like to give the person credit but cant remember who it was.
The only way I find it now is because it's in our collection.
(I tried for a week before I gave up and asked for help)

Pin 40461: WDW - Character Pin Card Collection 2005 (Chip & Dale)
pin40461

:wavey: You've got to add 2005 to your search otherwise there are waaaaayyyy too many C&D pins to look through.

Yeah, I did a search for "Chip Dale" and did have to sort through a BUNCH of pins. (@_@) Still didn't find it, even after two such searchs. >_<

I always look at the dates and even with 2005, could not originally find it.
It needed more specific terms like character pin card collection.

To help other people find that darn pin in the future, maybe one of you can use the "Add Additional Information" box under the lanyard listing, directing people to the pin's Pin Pics number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back