Need help IDing these Jack Skellington pins, please!

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by stratasfan, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

NBC is not my thing, but we were given this set of pins. Am trying to list it on PinPics to trade, but I can't find them anywhere, and am hoping that someone on here knows what pins these are. thanks in advance for any help! Really appreciated!

Elizabeth

[​IMG]

2. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

I think I found them:

Many faces of Jack?

86092-86098

3. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Or maybe:

JDS Jack expressions

38590-38592

4. swscref

swscref Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Top row, far right is 50272 from a starter set. Cannot locate any of the others.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  5. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Thanks for all the thoughts! The sun came out a bit, and I got to really look at the back. It is not Paris or anything. Just has the plain Disney Pin Trading logo, and a date of 2014 inside. No LE, or resort or other country or anything. We were given like two and a half sets, I think. Would love to trade them, but it is funny that I can't find them or that they wouldn't be on PinPics, being they are from 2014. Odd, isn't it?

6. swscref

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Not really. There a a lot of pins that are not on PP and their search capability can be lacking at times. In addition, they received much better community support prior to the current ownership.

7. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

Top right is 50272. There are 4 in the starter set. They have black mouths. Not sure about the ones with silver mouths.

swscref likes this.
  8. swscref

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Ha! I had a typo in my post. Thanks.

9. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I don't think they are from that set, as they don't have the DLPR logo on the back, just the plain pin trading logo. So, I assume they are just a booster or mystery pack or something? Someone must have bought them back in 2014! -grin-

10. swscref

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

It's very possible they were released at other parks as a starter set with a different backstamp.

11. Shelterkat

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

I'll check mine when I get home. Pinpics does say they've been scrapped.

12. swscref

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

13. Shelterkat

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

Ok I checked mine and the back says Disneyland Resort Paris.
    It has a silver mouth too...I guess they all do. I thought they were black.

14. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Well, I was excited when I first saw this thread, because I thought it would direct me to the # for a jack pin I recently traded for at Disneyland ...but nope! :rolleyes: I have since been scrolling through pinpics, and have found nothing, either (regarding the five un-identified pins in your pic). I traded for the bottom middle pin, and the trader had another similar pin which I think matched your bottom right. Mine also says 2014 with a standard backstamp. The paint is a little shallow, meaning you can feel the ridges of the silver lines. Now, sometimes Disney's quality control isn't always on top of things, but now I'm curious if these could be fakes? But how often are fake pins made with a new design?

15. pintrader.club

pintrader.club New Member

0   0   0

This will only be a small help, but Jack Skellington with Pursed Lips was one of the pins you were looking for right?

I traded for it in DLP last month and have been looking for more info on it too!

16. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

@stratasfan : your pictures don't show up anymore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.