• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need to Trade, having withdrawals

Need to Trade, having withdrawals

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Hi everyone,
Had surgery recently, again lol, and with the busyness of the holidays I am realizing that I'm way behind with my collections.

Please look at my pinpics: Mahrii

I will try to post a few pins here and there that might be of interest to ppl.

I am way behind in my frozen collection and there are tons of stuff Im missing.

to start out I am offering, in addition to anything in my traders, the Anna DLR PTN hinged. (Pin 100146: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2014 - Anna)

Hi! I'm interested in your pin featuring Stitch reading in the pineapple box. :)

I have this from your wants list:

But I don't think that's quite even… Is there anything else in my traders that you'd like? Preferably OE. I'd be happy to trade multiples for Stitch. Let me know if you're interested! No worries if you aren't. :)

Hi! I'm interested in your pin featuring Stitch reading in the pineapple box. :)

I have this from your wants list:

But I don't think that's quite even… Is there anything else in my traders that you'd like? Preferably OE. I'd be happy to trade multiples for Stitch. Let me know if you're interested! No worries if you aren't. :)

I'll look to see if there's anything on your trades.

I have 3 frozen pins....

I have

201412087674.jpg

I also have Pin# 106614 ( pinpics picture is being stupid)

and I have (on the way in the mail) the New AP Drawn to Disney set that has Olaf in it...

If any of these 3 interested you then I can take a look at your traders

I'm interested in 37985 Disney cats

I have from your wants: 41243 Stitch with Belle or 69110 Stitch with Ariel or 106448 Frozen

Let me know if you are interested in trading.
Thanks,
Christine

I have the contemporary resort, Frozen pin, I still need the other two you listed, PLMK.

I have 3 frozen pins....

I have

201412087674.jpg

I also have Pin# 106614 ( pinpics picture is being stupid)

and I have (on the way in the mail) the New AP Drawn to Disney set that has Olaf in it...

If any of these 3 interested you then I can take a look at your traders

Back