• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Never been zapped list

ZAPPED! Never been zapped list

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I know this post was done a while ago, but it is time to start it all over again!!!

First off let me thank. Sir David, Grailslayer Knight of DPF, aka @docfish2u, Who began this thread so long ago.

However I know that he had to step away from spear heading this thread so I am taking over, but I am still stealing most of his words, because they are still so relevant now.

Most know who I am here on the forum as the keeper of addresses and the one that runs the RAK and the Secret Santa/Christmas in July exchanges... so why not add one more thing to my growing to do list. I was lucky enough to be a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) victim and I was amazed that people I had not traded with took the time out of their lives to send me things that they made, bought or traded for. It was a very humbling feeling!!! Seriously... I happy cried.

So why am I telling you all this?
I want to spread the love and kindness I have felt here from so many of my extended family and what better way then to zap people. For those who do not know yet, a zap is a gift from somebody here just to be nice and let somebody here know they are valued as a member here. It can be anything from a drawing somebody makes, snacks, stickers, day planners and of course pins. It is a gift that is meant to brighten up somebody's day. It can be sent with a trade as an extra thank you or the best ones are sent for no reason at all. Just an unexpected surprise.

I have always been amazed at how often zaps come at a time when for whatever reason somebody is feeling down. It is an amazing pick me up to know somebody out there is thinking about you!!!

So now that my long winded opening is over let's get to the point of this post. I want to know who here has not been zapped. It could be because you are new here, not very active here or just plain bad luck.

Here is what you need to do to participate.
Leave a post here stating your name and your favorite character(s). So that if somebody feels the need to send a zap to another member here we have a clue on what to send. Also if you have a pinpics account please give us your id so we can see what you already have and what you are looking for!!!

Now the important part:

You need to then send me (@Ksnuggles) your name and address so if I am contacted by a member here looking to zap somebody we know where to send it!!!
  • If after you post here and then get zapped please edit your post stating who zapped you and with what.
    • If you need directions on how to do that then please pm me and I am happy to help.
  • Also it never hurts to give credit to the person who zapped you by posting a new thread here in the zap forum!!!

Remember zapping is a very selfish thing to do —The feeling you get when somebody receives your gift is amazing, but you only get that feeling when the person being zapped tells you (and everybody else) about it. Now you see why I say it is selfish. :naughty:

Please also remember just because you post here it is no guarantee that you will be zapped, but it does increase your odds a lot!!!

To my wonderful DPF family, thank you very much for allowing me to be part of your lives. It is an honor to be friends with so many of you kind and wonderful people!!!

Last thing, remember it is not what you zap, just that you zap!!!

I guess I should have also mentioned, if you want to zap somebody from this list please pm me, @Ksnuggles. This is all about making others feel appreciated and getting some of the positive pin karma in your corner as well!!!

Zapped:
@Sithathoriunet by @stratasfan and @GroguFan
@CTBALLER101 by @Booger1964

New list started due to forum being lost:
@OpieDoodle
@tylertremallose

Hello! I’m Kevin, mainly collect merida, maleficent and 101 Dalmatians. My pin pic ID/Name is KevinEnn

Thank you @cyke23 for my first zap with a chernabog pin!!!! One step closer to finishing this neck tie series it’s was a nice surprise coming home to a unknown package but even better finding out it was a pin!

Last edited:
Update: Zapped by @LittleBird! She generously sent me an adorable Snow White pin & a charming Sword in the Stone pin along with the pins I traded for.
Update2: Zapped by @GroguFan! I received a whole princess package with a comic book, stickers, bags, etc., as well as a Fab 5 lanyard, 2 Chip n Dale pins and a Goofy pin. Oh, and a Goofy toy!
Update3: Zapped by @firechief18! He sent me two of the pins from my wants list, a groovy pencil eraser and a whole bunch of stickers!

Hi, I'm Birgitte. I collect Chip n Dale pins!
My PinPics & PTDB are under Sithathoriunet.

Last edited:
My collection is jack sparrow ,tigger and Mickey…but mostly pirates …nbc Sally as I have almost as many scars as she does and jack skellington

Back