New Disney Movies Insiders Website - AND CODES! UPDATED 1/1/2022

Pinfun

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks everyone who adds codes. FYI - I went on the app this morning to log some of those and there’s also 10 points just for trying the new Raya VR in the Play section.

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
And yes of course - NOW they add the Loki poster right AFTER I just redeemed all my points.

*headdesk*
The Loki poster is back and a pin.

image.jpg

Pin Above

image.jpg

Poster

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
The Loki poster is back and a pin.

image.jpg

Pin Above

image.jpg

Poster
I think a friend grabbed me the pin, which I did want when I saw it. :)

But I think (and maybe I'm wrong?) this is a different poster? I think the first one was the teaser and this is a later/different one? But maybe I'm mis-remembering. Either way, I'm still okay without this one I think.

But thank you for the heads up! :)

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0

But I think (and maybe I'm wrong?) this is a different poster? I think the first one was the teaser and this is a later/different one? But maybe I'm mis-remembering. Either way, I'm still okay without this one I think.

I wasn't sure and the link doesn't work anymore. I thought it was different as well. Glad you got the pin!!!

pretty_Omi

Resident Smol Wolf
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

They did two different posters. The first one was Loki in the TVA prisoner's outfit with the collar on, and this new one has the cast around him.