• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR New DLR Reveal/conceal attractions pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR New DLR Reveal/conceal attractions pins

disneykitty24

IM GONNA WRECK IT!!!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey howdy hey! Just saw that these new Reveal/conceal pins were released at DLR. Does anyone have pics? The pic I saw was very small ;)

I've seen a few photos on Facebook. From what I've seen it looks like the reveal pin is a land at Disneyland and the conceal pin is a land in California Adventure (one of the reveal pins was posted with a Bugs Land pin).

That's correct. I didn't purchase any but the Cm's showed them to me and all the reveals are DLR and the conceals which they didn't have a pic of are DCA. The Stitch Tomorrowland seemed to be the big seller.

Here's one i found from @seapincess on instagram of pacific warf conceal pin... so want this one :)
1530804_562169983913725_1258714895_n.jpg

and from @frozenmovie on twitter:
B2WMPQ7IEAExHup.jpg:large

anothers is grizzly peak with Russel and Dug :) starting to wish i had picked one up sigh...

Last edited:
I know right? The CM's were lamenting that even they didn't know what the concealed pins looked like until someone would come back and show them. But I guess i will "let it go" seeing as how i could have gotten stuck with a pin that i didn't really like such as the animation academy.

Anyone else know anything about the others? I think there were 8 different sets....

Thinking out loud, there should be one for Carsland, Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats?, Bugsland....

Last edited:
Trying to find the photos I saw on Facebook. But from memory:

Cars Land - Lightning
Bugs Land - Flik
Condor Flats - Jessica Rabbit
Buena Vista Street - I think Donald
Paradise Pier - Goofy
Grizzly Peak - Dug and Russell
Hollywood Backlot - Snow White and Dopey
Paradise Pier - Flounder and Sebastian

I just saw the Dug and Russell one, I love it! :- ) The others aren't really up my street but they are nicely done (that Ive seen so far)

Oh dear. Now I need 2 of them... Russell & Dug and Koda & Rutt & Tuke.

Do you think any of the boxes will be left on Saturday?

There were still plenty of boxes left, it just depends on which one you're looking for:
Tomorrowland Stitch-Hollywood Backlot Snow White and Dopey, Adventureland -Carsland Lightning McQueen, Critter Country-Grizzley Peak Russell and Dug
are the combinations i can remember-hope this helps

i want the Russell and Doug one but i dont want critter country.

anyone want to trade russell and doug for hollywood pictures ? lol

Last edited:
I like all of the Disney's California Adventure pins, well except the hollywood backlot pin, that one just doesn't remind me of the area at all. Seems more representative of buena vista street to me. :p

For those who have asked, thanks to Renee I now have the set except for the Tomorrowland box. If anybody has this please pm me, I would love to finish the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back