• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New Event Disneyland Jumbo Sculpted Pin

SOLD! New Event Disneyland Jumbo Sculpted Pin

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looks like I'm going to be wanting the new Disneyland Jumbo Sculpted Pin - The silver diamond shaped pin that has Maleficent Dragon, Jessica, Tinker Bell, Aurora, Oswald, Mickey, etc.

If anyone would be able to get that one, let me know and we'll set up payment, etc. and of course, I'm not expecting it at cost exactly, but if anyone is willing to do that....even better! :tigger:

Thanks for the reply! How does that work?
Just click the link provided to go to that thread (or just navigate to it from this site's menu), read the first post that lays out the pricing and payment details, and if it looks good to you, post in that thread that you want the pin. I'll put you on the list and, if able to get the pin in the RSP, will collect payment at that time and then send you the pin when received after the event.

Just click the link provided to go to that thread (or just navigate to it from this site's menu), read the first post that lays out the pricing and payment details, and if it looks good to you, post in that thread that you want the pin. I'll put you on the list and, if able to get the pin in the RSP, will collect payment at that time and then send you the pin when received after the event.
Ok, thanks!

Reactions: Ajk
Back