• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"New" from New York

"New" from New York

PinAPalooza

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon DPF members!

I am @PinAPalooza and have been lurking here under my alter-ego for some time. My alter-ego is a long-time (+10 years) DPF member who decided to start creating authentic Disney pins.

As one of a few US Artland dealers through Pulse Gallery UK, I was able to create a few exclusive Artland pins, including:
• Stitch & Angel, "Mea Aloha"
• Stitch & Angel, "Ke Aloha"

• "Hold 'Em Up - Dogs Playing Poker" featuring the dogs from PIXAR's "Up" (NOTE: the poster was an Easter Egg in PIXAR's Toy Story 4),
• Rapunzel's "The Swing" with @starry_solo
• A Royal Glance with @starry_solo

However, due to the low limited edition numbers of some of these pins, the prices were high to create them!

Therefore, after these collaborations, I decided to create pins with another licensee, Neon Tuesday and my first two pins "Just Hue & Me" will be released this week. The LE size is larger (LE300 vs LE150 or LE100) so the price was more palatable.

A big "THANK YOU!" to @starry_solo for hosting the free game to pick a name for these two pins and another "THANK YOU!" to @LittleBird for coming up with such a great name.

Stay tuned for more news from me. I do plan to host more upcoming games for naming my new pins that will be coming out.

Back