• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Here, just received about 500 pins as a gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Here, just received about 500 pins as a gift

matnmar

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Matt from N.J. I just received 500 or more pins as a gift. (Probably More) Some appear to be rare from the little research I did. All this seems so overwhelming. 2 of the more rare I think are the framed Celebration of Characters - Glenn Winters Artist - Edition size 200. It is framed with 12 pins in it. Also a 10th anniversary Roger Rabbit framed set. Any idea of value? I will post pics as soon as I figure out how too.

Also there is 2006 Star Wars weekend jumbo and 8 pin set in boxes.

Any help would be appreciated, as I will be selling this collection.

Thanks
Matt

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats!! Looking forward to the pictures.

Uploading them to photobucket and then copying over the IMG code would probably be easiest. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Not sure if you'll be able to post pictures since you're such a new member with one post to your name.

Still trying to figure out the picture thing. I do not use photo bucket, so that wasn't an option. I could email to someone, and maybe they could post??
Thanks

DSCN0236.JPG[/IMG]

If you have a smartphone, you can download the Tapatalk app and upload pics using the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that framed set.

Dancecats might be interested in the Minnie as the Statue of Liberty pin.

FYI, you can copy & paste pictures from FB onto here too.

This is just the start of it all. I am just going thru the bigger pins and box sets. There is about 4 bags of single pins that I haven't even looked at. there are several WDCC figurines as well.

Thanks everyone for your help

You've certainly found the right place to look for help! And what you're doing now seems to be a great first step - Group your pins (according to character, year, whatever you want) and start taking photos. Then we can hopefully guide you to where you'd like to go from there. If you're looking for price guides, you can often look up a pins name via pinpics.com or pintradingdb.com, and then search internet auction sites to see what they have sold for in the past. That should give you a pretty good ballpark figure for an individual pin. (You can also try and sell pins as a lot, however you're not going to get full value that way.)

Best of luck!

Sorry guys another question. Do I have to be a member here for a certain time period before I can post pins for sale? I researched most of the LE pins, so I am ready to sell them off. Thanks Matt

According to my memory, you need at least 30 posts before you can do that. Hang in there!

I looked at your Facebook page and ooooohh man I spotted one of my grails in the framed set. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back