• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New here (Sort of)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here (Sort of)!

Argentine

All glory to the Helix!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm kind of new here. I joined back in January, but my existence here can only be described as lurking until now. :lurk: I just started trading online in January, but I've been trading in the parks since August of last year. My main collection is The Fox and the Hound, which admittedly, is a little hard haha. It's a good thing that I'm always up for a challenge! My second collection that I recently started is Boba Fett! I started the Boba collection after visiting Star Wars weekend back in May. I hadn't been a Star Wars fan before, but my siblings made me watch all of the movies, and now I'm hooked! Boba is my favorite... along with Jango (but mostly Boba). I also collect other things on the side, like the Aristocats, TRON, Fifi(/Pluto), and a few others.

A bit about me, my real name is Courtney. I'm from Charlotte, NC, although I'm out of town visiting my family for the summer. I'm 21, and an Anthropology (focus in Archaeology) student. I originally went to school to study sharks (not pin sharks, but that would make for an interesting study...), but I somehow ended up falling in love with Anthropology and changing my major. So here I am, digging in the dirt! :) I live nowhere near any parks obviously, but I still visit whenever possible (I'll be around later this week for the Little Mermaid PODM release, in fact). My entire family is obsessed with pin trading, but I think that my sister and I have it the worst! It's more of an addiction than a hobby, haha!

I hope my post wasn't too long-winded, but basically I just wanted to say hello! I've traded with a few people here already, but I hope I can trade with many more of you in the future! :)

Great to meet you Courtney! Welcome to the community and all. :)
I, too, enjoy digging around in the dirt, but not for stuff left behind by people.

Great to meet you Courtney! Welcome to the community and all. :)
I, too, enjoy digging around in the dirt, but not for stuff left behind by people.
Hahaha! You don't have to have any good reason to dig in the dirt. It can be fun to dig for no reason. :) Thank you (and gis!) for the welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back