• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New in from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
New in from UK

Sallyh

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thank you for the welcomes! I did not realise pin trading/ collecting was so big!
I don't have so many pins, but I ask friends and family to get me one whenever they go Disney.

I have got several Toontown online pins, but cannot find any info on them. Does anybody else have these? I have not got complete collection, but I don't know how many were created or if anybody trades in these. Can anybody help here? Thanks for looking!

Sallyh

Hello and welcome Sallyh!
If you post the pictures of your pins, I'm sure someone on the forum will be able to identify them for you.
You can also use pinpics.com they have an archive of pins with their pictures and descriptions.
Imgure photos will still attach here or if you have the Tapatalk App on your phone, that makes loading pictures much easier.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi there and welcome to dpf I would say search on pinpics it will give you more info about the pins. you should open an account with them and add these pins to your collection I would also check disneystore UK as they sell pins and release an le pin every other Tuesday hope this helps damien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back