• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collectibles

DRJ1828

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There has be quite a few new Jim Shore figures, in the Disney Traditions line of collectibles, that have caught my eye recently. Some are only in the Disney Store UK website so far, others are available in the US site and Disney Resorts. Here is a selection of some of my favorites.

Disney Traditions Deep Sea Diva Ursula Figurine by Jim Shore - Disney Store UK Product Image #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Jim Shore Disney Traditions Cruella de Vil Figurine - Disney Store UK Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Traditions Tower of Fright by Jim Shore - Disney Store UK Product Image #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Finally a photo taken by me of three newly released Jim Shore Disney figures. I purchased all of them in Disneyland (Anaheim). Santa Jack is also available in the US Disney Store site, Cruella on the UK site, and the Mayor is exclusive to Disney Resorts so far.

Jim Shore Figures - Santa Jack, The Mayor, Cruella by drj1828, on Flickr

I've always loved Jim Shore's Disney Traditions line, they're very nicely detailed and so colorful. I already own few of his Disney Princesses figures, with the new one of Rapunzel on pre-order. That Tower of Fright looks so spooky with the sound effect, I wish there is matching one of a Castle with all the princesses, they'd be cool to display next to each other.

Love these! I've never seen the Ursula before, she's great! I've always loved that Cruellla but I don't have her, only seen her online.

Just wanted to share my collection of Jim Shore's Disney Tradition "Royal Gowns Collection" statues. I love Mr. Shore's figurines, they're are truly amazing with their carved wood look, vibrant colors, and the incredible details! The newest one to this "Royal Gowns Collection" is Rapunzel, which I have on pre-order and is due for release around end of November '12. The Tinker Bell figurine is not a part of this collection & it's much smaller, but I love Tink this one is the cutest Tink figurine made by Shore IMO, so I could not pass it up! :)

8050001111_3b677c1b58_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Snow White - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

8050008066_02d4ecf448_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Cinderella - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

8050008916_6353884af0_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Aurora - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

8050003581_abff4a5d24_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Ariel - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

8050010610_d36481164b_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Belle - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

8050018232_e1ec80db6e_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Jasmine - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

8050019292_af1abbc96e_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Tiana - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

8050013871_f22a0bdca7_z.jpg

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Tinker Bell - front view by AuroRapunzel on Flickr

Lillianne those figures are gorgeous! I was thinking about whether to start collecting some of this stuff but I opted for 'Precious Moments' instead but I think these are going on my Christmas list!!!

Lillianne those figures are gorgeous! I was thinking about whether to start collecting some of this stuff but I opted for 'Precious Moments' instead but I think these are going on my Christmas list!!!

Thanks cocosianelle, I do have few precious moments figures (Tangled ones) and the Disney Cars ones for my son so I'm familiar with both. The details on Shore's are incredible and the colors are beautiful pictures don't do them justice! Jim does such a fantastic job on these figurines, they feel so alive! They're also more collectable than PM.

I hope they do Rapunzel in the 'dress' series soon, well I hope they do any Rapunzel soon!
Stybbafirefoot, there is a Rapunzel in this same Royal Gowns Collection, and she is available for pre-order since July I think, but she'll ship out around end of November. Here's a link to the item:

http://www.jimshore.com/store/category/search/tangled-rapunzel/324

I know it says 'out of stock' but I contacted Jim Shore's customer service around a month ago and they said it's because it's not released yet but it's certailnly available for pre-order. Hopefully it's still the case if you decide you get it!

:eek2: I haven't seen that Tiana before! Ahhhhh...I want! lol
I love this Tiana she's so beautiful, & she is the last released in this series, next one is Rapunzel. She has the most beautiful & fullest gown so she's the largest of all the other statues and bit heavier too.

Maleficent With Dragon 10'' Figurine - Disney Traditions By Jim Shore - First Look

Maleficent With Dragon 10'' Figurine
Disney Traditions By Jim Shore
''Evil Enchantment''
List $80
Sale Price $65.80
Amazon US

Purchased from Amazon for almost 20% off the list price, with free shipping. It took only one day from ordering to delivery, very impressive. The figure consists of Maleficent, the evil fairy from Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959), along with her Dragon alter-ego and her raven companion Diablo, who is perched on her magic staff. Hand painted resin figure that measures 10.5'' H x 8'' W x 4.5'' D. Maleficent herself measures 9'' H, the Dragon is 6'' H, and Diablo is 1.5'' H x 2'' L. They are mounted on a flat rectangular base. The staff with Diablo is a separate piece that slides into an opening in Maleficent's left hand.

Thanks to Shivatopia for letting me know about this item! Cruella De Vil by Jim Shore (that I posted about earlier in this thread) is also for sale at a discounted price Amazon.

Here are a couple of photos of her:

Maleficent With Dragon 10'' Figurine - Disney Traditions By Jim Shore - First Look - Deboxed and Assembled - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Maleficent With Dragon 10'' Figurine - Disney Traditions By Jim Shore - First Look - Deboxed and Assembled - Midrange Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Maleficent With Dragon 10'' Figurine - Disney Traditions By Jim Shore - First Look - Deboxed and Assembled - Midrange Front View of Dragon by drj1828, on Flickr

Maleficent With Dragon 10'' Figurine - Disney Traditions By Jim Shore - First Look - Deboxed and Assembled - Full Left Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back