• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Paris Pin Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Paris Pin Event!

taram

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
The next Paris pin event will be: "Princesses Tea Time Pin Trading Event" 2014 ;)

!!! EVENT IS NOW POSTPONED ON AUGUST 30th 2014 !!!

!!! EVENT IS SOLD OUT !!!

Last edited:
This sounds exciting! I hope we get some more nice princess pins and hopefully Aurora gets one as she was missed out of the storybook set :)

e5ada8uv.jpg

Not the best pic, but....

I'm trying to figure out who all the cameos are, I'm guessing left to right it's Aurora/Rapunzel (I hope it's Aurora!), Anna, Belle, Ariel and Elsa? And the princes below are ?, Phillip and Charming? Any other guesses?

Thanks for posting Rasputin :)

I'm trying to figure out who all the cameos are, I'm guessing left to right it's Aurora/Rapunzel (I hope it's Aurora!), Anna, Belle, Ariel and Elsa? And the princes below are ?, Phillip and Charming? Any other guesses?

Thanks for posting Rasputin :)
I think the princess are (left to right) Snowwhite's prince, Philip, and Charming. I have no idea who the first princess cameo could be.

are the cameo pins ? they look odd to my opinion, at least not like enamel.

I think the princess are (left to right) Snowwhite's prince, Philip, and Charming. I have no idea who the first princess cameo could be.

are the cameo pins ? they look odd to my opinion, at least not like enamel.

I think they are pins - the backs remind me of the princess lockets that DLRP released last year :)

And the princesses are: Rapunzel, Anna, Belle, Ariel, Elsa. The princes are: Charming, Philip and Cinderella's. In the box, there will be 3 more pin's if I got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back