• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New pins on the Europe store

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pins on the Europe store

TinyHat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey all, just wanted to let you know I've just seen that they have added the 'London', 'Roma' and 'Dublin' pins onto the store!
Snap em up if you're been after them!

Hmm not really something im into.

Any over seas friends want any let me know and I'll get them for you :) buy/trade it's your call :)

Oh hi im from across the boarder in cornwall!

WHAT NOOO, I'm just about to start law school at plymouth in september...love the disney store...will have to get there this month some time for one last rummage. This makes me sad :(
It seems they are closing down a lot of stores and that's just one of them :( it really is sad. The city centre won't be the same when its gone. There's hardly any shops down that end of town now.

On a more positive note The Lion King musical is coming to visit for 7 weeks from jan 31st next year!

Yeah saw that...going to book it tickets go on sale on the 3rd june...(i am flying to america that day but hopefully will be able to book them before i board the plane.) The boyfriend doesnt know yet though ha ha!

Roma?!?! I want it! Don't care what it looks like, lol. Rome is my favorite city in the world and I have an Italy collection. :) I would purchase or trade for it if anyone has it. Just PM me!

EDIT: Thanks everyone for the offers! It looks like I have secured the Roma pin! :D

Last edited:
I have just purchased a few of each of the pins if any internationals would like them to either trade or buy. I am coming over to live in the states from june 3rd for a few months so can post them when I'm there to save on shipping.

Message me if interested

I liked that you could only get those pins in their stores :( but I suppose its handy if you've been and then you realise you should have got it when you could or something.

The Paris ones they added are gorgeous though. I was hoping Phantom Manor and Small World would make their way onto the site <3 I kind of want to wait to go to get them but at the same time I want them now :( haha.

I'm so buying the Rome one. I dragged my friends in to the Disney Store when we were in Rome in March with the hopes of getting something Rome & Disney.
Didn't have any luck, but now 2 months on, I can buy the Rome one in the UK! Weird but I'll take it.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back