• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New re vamp Animators dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
New re vamp Animators dolls

siberiaya

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
KTiuJfH.jpg
[/IMG]
C4TXUl5.jpg
[/IMG]
xHNmCjk.jpg
[/IMG]

Images taken from flickr

Oooh I did see these, cute but I see they have lost their side kick plushies. I wish they would just release fashion packs for them.. I don't have space for all new ones!

Oooh I did see these, cute but I see they have lost their side kick plushies. I wish they would just release fashion packs for them.. I don't have space for all new ones!
I agree. The dolls themselves look the same as the original ones, but have new outfits. And have lost their sidekicks. So fashion packs would be ideal for those who already have the old dolls.

Have only these three been redesigned so far? I have the original Belle so it would be nice to have this one too.

Hm, I'm on the fence. I'll probably cave and buy them, especially if others have "alternate look" outfits like Ariel being in human form for example. But just adding glitter to all the dresses? Kinda lame. However, I'm really excited for the It's A Small World Animator's Dolls coming out in October. There's no thread here about them. I'm surprised. I'll just add a link to a blogger who took pix of them if that's okay. If you scroll down far enough you'll see Japan's doll in a box, which shows they can be displayed with the regular DAC dolls. I think they sing the song in their country's native language. http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_c...er-products-annual-holiday-preview-party.aspx

Ummmm......yeah:/ thankfully I have the ones I wanted from the original line up. I have a,question...how do you all,store/display all this stuff??? I have to be picky and just pick and choose my favorites......I don't have the whole line of any collection.

I really like Belle's new dress!! But I don't think it makes sense for toddler Belle compared to the blue one. It's very pretty, but I much prefer the old doll. I hope Aurora looks nice, she's my favorite princess but I didn't really like the old version. :(

how do you all,store/display all this stuff??? I have to be picky and just pick and choose my favorites......I don't have the whole line of any collection.
I've been saying all year that I need to build my Disney showcase, but I've been lazy and so my DAC display is still on my toy room floor. But when I do build those shelves, it'll look like this but not on the floor.
Disney Animators Collection, and friends by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

I've been saying all year that I need to build my Disney showcase, but I've been lazy and so my DAC display is still on my toy room floor. But when I do build those shelves, it'll look like this but not on the floor.
Disney Animators Collection, and friends by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

VERY NICE COLLECTION!! I really want a Tiana but she has been sold out online and in the stores near me. Hopefully, I can find a Tiana before those silly re releases hit the stores:/ I can't wait for the day my collection can be displayed

The only one I like is Snow White. The flower pattern on her skirt is cute and her cape looks like it's made of velvet. Belle's dress is ok but I dunno I'm not feeling her dress in that picture. I agree she does look like Jane! I have the Snow, Belle, Jasmine and Pocahontas toddler dolls. I also want Ariel but she has been sold out online /: I am thinking of buying her new bath tub set that's is really cute.

I'll be interested to see pictures of the others. I wonder if any of the others like Aurora, Cindy, Tiana and Jasmine will be in a different outfit from their film? It' also sad they have lost their animal friend.

More pics have finally been posted on the UK Disney Store Facebook page, saying they will be available for purchase from tomorrow (8th August). I personally LOVE the Jasmine one... so cute.

64316_606317872745656_1278427695_n.jpg

Wow, agreed! That outfit is adorable and not just the same costume all glittered up. I don't think I'll care to buy any from this run (MAYBE Belle), but I can certainly admire Jasmine's new look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back