• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New side collection from Disney+

New side collection from Disney+

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
As I continue to watch my beloved X-Men The Animated Series on Disney+, I’m watching some other movies in between blocks of episodes.

I haven’t seen this movie for so long. I’m surprised I never owned the dvd. It’s The Rocketeer. I love it all over again and now I want to start a new side collection of Rocketeer pins.

Anyone else poring through Disney+ and think they’ll start a new collection?

Side story: I always stop by Wonderground Gallery at DTD. For a long time there was a Rocketeer framed art piece on the wall in the back corner. I look at it every time and say I’m going to buy it the next time. It was expensive and I wanted it. I was saying this for like a couple years. I’m in Northern California and for the most part I fly down to Disneyland so I’m not going to pack this thing for home. Finally at some point, I drive down with my sister and nephews/niece, and I say, this is it.....I am going home with that Rocketeer painting because we’re driving a minivan to fit that thing. I get there and it was sold, and I was only here less than 2 months ago. And they don’t have another one. I was crushed! The gallery even said that the number of pieces that were supposed to be made didn’t come to fruition due to disagreement on something. When I think of the Rocketeer I think of that piece gone from me. I think it’s been 4 years since I saw it in person. So glad I took a picture. Search engine results - zero for sale, but one day I hope to see it somewhere for sale.

So in the meantime, I’m looking for Rocketeer pins!

Last edited:
Side story: I always stop by Wonderground Gallery at DTD. For a long time there was a Rocketeer framed art piece on the wall in the back corner. I look at it every time and say I’m going to buy it the next time. It was expensive and I wanted it. I was saying this for like a couple years. I’m in Northern California and for the most part I fly down to Disneyland so I’m not going to pack this thing for home. Finally at some point, I drive down with my sister and nephews/niece, and I say, this is it.....I am going home with that Rocketeer painting because we’re driving a minivan to fit that thing. I get there and it was sold, and I was only here less than 2 months ago. And they don’t have another one. I was crushed! The gallery even said that the number of pieces that were supposed to be made didn’t come to fruition due to disagreement on something. When I think of the Rocketeer I think of that piece gone from me. I think it’s been 4 years since I saw it in person. So glad I took a picture. Search engine results - zero for sale, but one day I hope to see it somewhere for sale.

So in the meantime, I’m looking for Rocketeer pins![/QUOTE]

That's tough when you have been thinking about something for so long and you final decide to get it ~ get all excited and then it's gone. I've done that so many times over the years.

We have not started Disney+ yet. Husband "needs" it for the Mandalorians and I'm sure we'll get addicted to a whole bunch of other stuff too.

So in the meantime, I’m looking for Rocketeer pins!

That's tough when you have been thinking about something for so long and you final decide to get it ~ get all excited and then it's gone. I've done that so many times over the years.

We have not started Disney+ yet. Husband "needs" it for the Mandalorians and I'm sure we'll get addicted to a whole bunch of other stuff too.
[/QUOTE]
I can’t wait to start the Mandalorian.

Back