• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! New stuff!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Cleaning house and adding a bunch of stuff for sale this weekend.

I'm also willing to trade! I'd just prefer money right now.

NON-DISNEY PINS

$10 each. Buy 3, get one free.
(Daenerys SOLD.)

These are mostly pins from independent artists on Etsy and Instagram. Several are from Punky Pins, some more are from Em and Sprout, and a good deal are from various artists who collaborated to create "Pin Street Pins," a collection of shop-related pins. Reasons I have these are varied - but most of them are from giveaways, or taken from my own collection. (I'm downsizing!)

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested in one of these pins, but want more information on the artist or a link to their shop, please let me know! Don't be shy - No hard feelings if you'd rather buy a pin directly from the artist - I'm ALL FOR THAT! I'm just trying to clean house and find some good homes for these secondhand pins at slightly discounted prices. <3

IMPORTANT NOTE: FANTASY PINS AND INDEPENDENT ARTISTS' PINS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED BY DISNEY.
YOU CANNOT TRADE THESE AT THE PARKS OR ON PINPICS!

DISNEY PINS

2013 Peter Pan Hidden Mickey set... $30.

Assorted Chip & Dale pins... $15.

Minnie & Mickey retro leather pins from Japan... $15 for both.

I have a bunch of other pins in my trades list, and will consider selling some of them as well, but keeping most of my low LE/HTF traders since I don't have too many of them.

BOOKS: Art of Disney, etc.

Magic Color Flair: The Art of Mary Blair... $20.

Marc Davis... $20.

Mulan... Beautiful hardcover picture book from the Disney Store... no longer available. $10.

Two Fables graphic side novels. $15 for both.

Disney tsum tsum book, $7.

TSUM TSUMS

Most of these are brand new with tags. $5 each plus shipping. Will give discounts on multiple. Just ask!

OTHER COLLECTIBLES:

Elsa & Olaf mystery minis... $8 for both.

HP mystery minis. $5 each or $25 for all.

Figural keychains. $7 each. Discounts on multiples.

Feel free to make offers!

Thanks for looking.
SaveSave
SaveSave

Last edited:
P.s. Sorry for the crappy pictures - I'm just taking them quickly on my phone as I run across stuff. Please don't hesitate to ask if you want close ups or other angles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh Rapunzel is SO pretty ! It's very tempting ,i'll think about her and let you know if i can buy her or not. Could you please hold the flocked Duffy vinylmation for me , i have the normal version but not the furry style ! thanks .

Ooh Rapunzel is SO pretty ! It's very tempting ,i'll think about her and let you know if i can buy her or not. Could you please hold the flocked Duffy vinylmation for me , i have the normal version but not the furry style ! thanks .

Duffy is yours! I will set him aside for your birthday box.

Just an FYI: Rapunzel is quite heavy for an ornament, since it has a musical mechanism inside, so it would probably cost a lot to ship overseas. (The shipping included on this thread is just for US addresses.). You can still buy her, of course, but she might end up costing like twice as much with shipping, and I don't think she's worth that much! You might do better searching eBay UK to see if anyone has one over there for cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for Duffy :hug:,you're amazing !

I'll leave Rapunzel please , i do have an ornament with Rapunzel and Flynn in their boat and it plays music so i'm happy with that .

Sara
can u pm me please ...interested in your Alice and Elsa seasons ,I see a few more but I cannot afford right now ..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.