• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New! The Holy Trinity of Pin Bags! Tangled! Wreck it Ralph! Brave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New! The Holy Trinity of Pin Bags! Tangled! Wreck it Ralph! Brave!

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
New pin bag creations! 7/5/13

I've had these on the back burner for some time! Finally got around to making them today! I actually LOVE them all more than I thought I would!! Not sure what I am going to do with them. I toyed around with selling one of them, trade auctioning one of them, putting one up for trade offers or I just might end up keeping them all! ha! They are interchangeable! You just velcro the pin pages out and slap them in a new cover! yaaaaaaaay!

UP NEXT: RAY, ARIEL AND ENCHANTED!

null_zps366fe6e5.jpg

Close up of Tangled!

null_zpse074a8a7.jpg

CLOSE UP OF WRECK IT RALPH :)

null_zps5a0ae4d5.jpg

ADDED THE HERO MEDAL TO THE BOW. THINKING OF MAKING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MEDAL "TO STINKBRAIN"

null_zpscd14eb2f.jpg

CLOSE UP OF BRAVE!

null_zps8e3d5140.jpg

6/2013 - WALL-E BAG!

Had a free night....been wanting to make this for awhile:). I love him, he's so cute!!!!

3005350b766d7f809b9fb342fe46d896_zps0f9b7ece.jpg

here is the first one:). Sleeping beauty book!

916f6dbf9119ff74c9a91e3a78323fa6_zps9f0a3673.jpg

And I upgraded my adventure book pin book to my new hugemongous DSF pin bag (which is soooo stupidly expensive)!

7d91385438b268ddf90d8bd082be43c7_zpsee6c55d1.jpg

Last edited:
Those are AMAZINGGGG! :O Gosh in the future I would love a "My Adventure (or Trade) Book" Bag from u. Ur really talented!

And yes those DSF bags are stupid expensive >___<

Wowsa!! But how did you get the images onto the bag? I thought someone mentioned printable fabric sheets. That sounds like an awesome idea! I love them both, great job!!

Ahh! that Sleeping Beauty one is absolutely amazing! I'd love to see the Sword in the Stone book done in the same way! Wow! Such talent! :D

~Merlin

You are the master of pin bags! *bows*

No, really, these are gorgeous, especially the Sleeping Beauty one. :D

Edit for a question: Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to make one of these? They are so detailed!

Amy you are crazy! im not sure if you;re crazy to make them or NOT make them and sell them. This is seriously talent and i m so impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back