• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New Year, New Sales Post

SOLD! New Year, New Sales Post

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
I decided my pin resolution was to stop having extra pins just lying around. Welcome foolish mortals to my New Year's Sale!

haunted-mansion-disneyland.gif

As with all my sales there is order and there is chaos.

The chaos part: I'm going to give DPF a preview sale before I post on FB (because I love y'all so much). There are lots of new treasures on here I didn't think would get taken out of my trade books, but here we are! If you've seen my other sales post, there's going to be some familiar pins as well. I will also be posting things from my "grail book" that have been sitting in there for years once a day for 4 hours starting tomorrow at a random point until Sunday.

Any orders placed by 12 AM EST on the 5th will get a zap!

The order is the rules: do not PM me with your order, please comment with what you want using this method

$7:
Aladdin gift
$12:
Dopey Fancastical | Star Wars Logo

Post a new post instead of editing your original post to add on to your order.

Prices are for individual pins if there are multiple of the same pin on a card or pin sets if different pins are on the same card. I may have multiples, so unless I post it's sold out, just claim it anyway, and I'll see if I have an extra.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Paypal fees included. Shipping starts at $4.25 and goes up by $0.25 for each pin after that up to 15.99 oz. After that, shipping is calculated. Prices vary. Asking for a trade does not guarantee the pin saved, since selling is strongly preferred. Pins are guaranteed authenticity, if you have a question about it, let me know before purchasing. I will give better pictures.

Last edited:
BATB Mirrors
hgFCYbb.jpg

Clusters
IPADAFv.jpg

Anniversary Keys
nyplmjf.jpg

Mouselaneous
BOI1vPA.jpg

Epcot WDI Box Set $600
gZgsumG.jpg

H47oss9.jpg

Dorbs
HkoO98H.jpg

Last edited:
One last thing! Let me know if you have kids and I'll include some stuff for them until I run out!

Update for everyone: I did this at my parent's house, so now I've gotta unpack everything and get it ready for y'all. It might be late tomorrow you'll be getting PMs from me.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Can I get the $15 Marvel black panther, black widow, Hawkeye and falcon?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Going through now and sending invoices! Thanks so much for your patience, everyone! I started a new job on Wednesday and it wiped me out the first couple of nights.

Back