• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Funeral Fundraising Part 1 - All Pins 10% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Michael! Love that Kevin . . .wish I had that pin money! Hope you "exchange" these for pins you want! Is your birthday actually Feb 1st? :)
Hehe February 1st is my bday :) Thank you!!! I’m very much using the funds to purchase grails since trading has been so tough lately.

Curious if you've been able to acquire any more of the DEC floral princesses? I don't have any money so I was thinking of trying to acquire one of the ones you still need to trade for some of your Alice pins ;)

Curious if you've been able to acquire any more of the DEC floral princesses? I don't have any money so I was thinking of trying to acquire one of the ones you still need to trade for some of your Alice pins ;)
Hehe yes that’s always an option ;) I still need Elsa and Aurora and Belle since I want a double of her. Would also want an extra Ariel if I could get her.

Always looking for older Beloved Tales too!

Last edited:
Let’s try to get this thread moving again. I have a grail in my sights but need to save up some funds first. All pins 20% off until February 14, 2023

Oh no. I can’t resist a good sale. Lol I’ll take these:
86852 DS 110th legacy Rapunzel
136045 Hunchback of Notre Dame Marquee
109535 WDI hello goodbye white rabbit
26959 Disney auctions character profiles Cheshire Cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. I can’t resist a good sale. Lol I’ll take these:
86852 DS 110th legacy Rapunzel
136045 Hunchback of Notre Dame Marquee
109535 WDI hello goodbye white rabbit
26959 Disney auctions character profiles Cheshire Cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk