• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie to pin trading, veteran Disney fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie to pin trading, veteran Disney fan

Asc341

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I've been lurking on these boards for a few weeks now, getting a lay of the land, and learning A LOT about pin trading! I started collecting pins in the early 2000's, and then I stored my pins in a box and forgot about them for about a decade. On my latest trip to WDW with DH, I decided that pin-trading sounded like a fun activity to do in the park. I traded a few pins with CMs, and I'm so glad that I only traded pins that were given to me, ones that I didn't like all that much - because I learned about scrappers the hard way (I started researching my new stash as I waited at MCO for our flight home to depart - boy did DH get an earful on the details about counterfeited Disney merch!) With the help of these boards, I'm far more educated and empowered to continue with the pin trading hobby - the responsible way!

I look forward to chatting with you all in the future - take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back