• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ninja Zapped!!

ZAPPED! Ninja Zapped!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I reached in my mailbox last night, and pulled out an LBE from a familiar address!!

Bruna recently created a siggy for Mike, and we zapped him with a couple of pins. Mike was an absolute pleasure to communicate with in working on the siggy, and we quickly became friends! So Mike now decided to send me these really cool pins:

pin90949

pin933

Mike, thank you so much for these amazing pins!! The Ursula looks freaking fabulous in person!! I loved the pins so much! Thank you!

He got you too Alex! We need to claim him for our team before it's to late!!! Awesome Zap!!!! WTG Mike! :rock:

Hehe..three of my zapees in one thread. :) Glad you liked the pins! I've been carefully gathering pins to zap/trade away to some of the great people on these boards.

That Ursula is definitely prettier in person! Once again, thanks for the siggy/pins!

Back